G&G LA85 A2 Magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G LA85 A2 Magazines

Ive just taken delivery of a second hand, but never used, G&G LA85 A2.
    I cant find any spare magazines for sale to fit this gun, G & G dont even list them in their spare parts catalouge (but If It was an M4 I would be able to buy any configaration of mag in almost any colour..even pink!)

Does anyone know what type of magazines will fit?

Cheers, Steve
    Originally Posted by PureSilver
    "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Re: G&G LA85 A2 Magazines

The L85 uses armalite magazines.

So anything M4/ M16 esque will fit.

Did you know, for a long time, the British Army had been using US magazines (M4/16 mags) in the L85s?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Cheers.
      I didnt know if the G&G would only accept certain make/model mags.
      I'll try and get hold of the same make mags, hopefuly they should fit straight out of the box as I dont realy want to be modifying them ( Lazy bassa that I am) lol
      Originally Posted by PureSilver
      "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

M4 mags tend to work accross the board. There's few that aren't compatible with certain models.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

You shouldn't have to mod them, infact, some other brands may fit and feed better than the mag that comes with them!
          WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

steve34 Find out more about steve34
          Working...
          X