cyma m14 or tm p90 rd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyma m14 or tm p90 rd?

not sure what one i want what would you go for?

Re: cyma m14 or tm p90 rd?

I would go for whichever you like the look of One thing to remember is the internals can be changed but not the externals. tbf if it was me TM>CYMA.

Comment

m14's are sooo beautiful

Comment

TM much better quality than a m14. You can take a p90 to woodland sites and cqb. You might have a bit of trouble taking an m14 cqb
        Providing back rubs and rehabilitation for the players I kill. I know, sometimes you are so humiliated!

Comment

adding on to what tpelling was saying the tm p90 is one of the best stock guns ive ever seen and theres many on this forum who swear by it

Comment

Yep, including me.

Honestly a great gun. The CYMA M14 is fine, although it won't ever be a TM M14 - which, if money is not an issue, I'd go for. But over the TM P90? Probably not.

The P90 is just too good in many different ways!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by tpelling View Post
              TM much better quality than a m14. You can take a p90 to woodland sites and cqb. You might have a bit of trouble taking an m14 cqb
              you say that, but i know someone who uses a sig550 in cqb and i think they are almost the same length
              sigpic

Comment

The SIG 550 has a folding stock. It's also around M16 length - close to a metre long.

The M14 is 1.14 metres long.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

He dont use it folded everyone takes the micky. say they can see his gun before they see him, its all good fun
                  Last edited by Gaffa; 18 March, 2011, 00:18. Reason: Language - this is a family forum!
                  sigpic

Comment

It's all up to personal choice, if you like P90's get the TM P90. But I prefer M14's so I got one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dbroadway118 Find out more about Dbroadway118
                    Working...
                    X