buying a weapon on zeroin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a weapon on zeroin

Does anyone know if i buy off zeroin does it go through customs or is it just from abroad.
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by Rampage; 30 June, 2009, 21:13. Reason: Remove caps

Re: buying a weapon on zeroin

Keh?

Customs?! Abroad? Most of the people here are in the UK, this forum being the forum for Ground Zero - although not all go there. But there are some people on here from abroad yeah. So I no-doubt it would have to go through customs if you were to be buying from them!

Comment

I assume you mean Zero One (the main shop) rather than Zero In (2nd Hand gear on forum)

Zero One are UK based, as it is dispatched from their UK warehouse, so no borders to pass between them and you.
      Last edited by Rampage; 30 June, 2009, 21:30.

Comment

sorry can you explain what you mean a little further?

zeroin sales are private sales ... ie.. from my house to your house so unless you live in another country it isnt going abroad

again if you mean zeroone then sales are from the shop to you and if you are in the UK then the guns are from the UK

as far as customs go - it wont go through customs per se but if the royal mail / parcel force find out the parcel contains RIFS then the procedure is the same

obviously if you dont live in the UK then guns from either site will go through customs
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
          if the royal mail / parcel force find out the parcel contains RIFS then the procedure is the same
          I sent a rifle off with royal mail in a hard case, they wanted to know what it was, so i told them and they were fine with it.

Comment

^ yea it actually says they will send airsoft guns on the website somewhere

ive also had a case scanned - they found out there was a RIF inside and it just had a sticker saying "do not fly" on it

however if they ask for proof then it would be similar to the procedure for customs i imagine
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Ah yes the old UKARA jobby. Why things get so complicated these days are beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by the rabi View Post
                Does anyone know if i buy off zeroin does it go through customs or is it just from abroad.
                thanks in advance
                Why are you concerned?.......

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the rabi Find out more about the rabi
                Working...
                X