Barrel Length? Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel Length? Need help

Hi, I have a G&G GR16 and I want to get a new tight bore barrel. But first I need to know what is the diameter and length of the barrel i have now? In order for me to get the correct new barrel.
    Thanks
    Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Re: Barrel Length? Need help

Originally posted by Ryan2T69 View Post
    Hi, I have a G&G GR16 and I want to get a new tight bore barrel. But first I need to know what is the diameter and length of the barrel i have now? In order for me to get the correct new barrel.
    Thanks
    Dont know off the top of my head, inner diameter is probably around the 6.08mm mark, as for length a tape measure will tell you. If its a long A4 with a 20 inch barrel you will be looking for a 509mm inner barrel.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Thanks for that mate.
      Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

The GR16 is the standard length M4, is it not? It'll be a 363mm barrel in that case.

EDIT - If it's M16 length then it'll be a 509mm barrel. Z1 has the A2 and the R4 in stock. A2 is the M16 and R4 is the M4.
        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

G&G's come with a 6.04 as standard, so no need for a new one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ryan2T69 Find out more about Ryan2T69
          Working...
          X