Clone fast mag pouches. Any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone fast mag pouches. Any good?

Fancied making a loadout similar to the sort of thing they wear on the magpul dynamic DVDs (what gave me the idea, don't hate)

Just a polo shirt, tactical pants, boots, and pistol and rifle mag pouches on the belt. Maybe a set of ear defenders, and not wear them on my ears

The rifle mag pouches I was thinking of using fast mag pouches. The real deal are £20 a piece, plus postage, so about 5 mags is about £100 which seems a bit excessive!

I spotted some clone pouches for £5 each, but just wanted to know if they actually work like the real thing!

Re: Clone fast mag pouches. Any good?

nobody has tried them then? Here a couple of pictures to show the sort of thing I was thinking (Not going to be gear specific here!

Comment

Oh dear god...

You should have been at the outpost on the weekend, both Mav & Hulk have gone for the same thing.... Hulk is even growing a costaesque beard... don't do it!

Although he has fast mags, not sure if they're clone, from what i've seen they are pretty good though.

Comment

Haha really!? Awesome. He better be around at Lane End on saturday for me to see it!

Ill ask Hulk about the pouches then. I probably will never get any as I like my RICAS an awful lot, but thought this might be a bit of fun for occasional games!

But if the clone ones are rubbish, then theyre going to be next to useless really

Comment

There awsome. Do it, DO IT NOW!

(Wispers) "Get to zee choppa"
          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
            There awsome. Do it, DO IT NOW!

(Wispers) "Get to zee choppa"

The clone ones are awesome? :P

And I dont think Arnie used them did he?

Oh and Pugs, If youre playing on sunday, Ill get me and Ash to yell "BUST 'EM" as much as we can :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X