Emags or Pmags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emags or Pmags.

PTS PMAGS - feed flawlessly and having 120 rounds helps keep your finger off the full auto button otherwise they're all gone in a few seconds.

Comment

I like the look of the new ergo mags on the G&G G26, i think they look good on that type of M4, but not on a bog standard one.
      sigpic

Comment

Bakelite mags.

Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLM View Post
          Bakelite mags.

Where's the like button lol
          But I'm in on the mags the look awesome in my tar21 and g36 with the mag converter

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by MJ Caboose2170 View Post
            Where's the like button lol
            But I'm in on the mags the look awesome in my tar21 and g36 with the mag converter
            This is really helpful and not subjective at all
            - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
            - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Normal M4 mags.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                Well, given that PTS mags feed better than any "standard" style mid-cap I've ever tried them in, either is a safe bet.

Real steel considered, emags apparently have a geometry "optimised" for use in the SA-80 and other bullpup style weapons, but they are still completely cross combatible. Is likely just that they are slimmer.

I'd go with emags if your gun is mostly black...
                EMAGs just lack the raised grip panels of the PMAG, so they dont get stuck in Magwells that dont have the same angled profile as that of the M4 and it's relations. Fromt a side view the H&K 416 and L85a2 are squarer than the more obvious angle of the M4.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

i been using 6 tm standards for about 3 years, im moving up to emags and have 2 now, getting 4 more and i will call it quits. 6x 120 rounds is more than enough and they weigh eff all. Also used the real emags on the range recently and thought they were shizz hot. anything that takes 2kg off a combat loadout (RL) is the dogs in my opinion!! With this level of reliable polymer thingy mags its a matter of time before people look at stanags with that same "awwwww" nostalgia we look at VN mags now. thats not a shot at vn mags tho.....
                  Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

How about a new forum?
                    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=707145#post707145
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                    Originally posted by N3ADS
                    Is this you talking from experience ?..
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I prefer the overall look of emags

But in real steel it depends of the weapon system , 416s and sa80s cant take p mags

Comment

I'm gonna say PMags for the grip, EMags are really smooth on the outside - easy to move in and out of pouches which is a good and a bad thing depending on which way you look at it...
                        If you'd like to see any of my sale items in more detail, please PM me and I can send you a YouTube video in just a few minutes

iTrader Rating: Click Here

Comment

USGI mags if its for a bog standard m4/16

PMAGS if its for a suited up m4/16
                          sigpic

Comment

Use to like Pmags, but went over to Emags. Easier to get in and out of pouches if they're two to a pouch. Both feed flawlessly and are lighter and stronger than most metal mid-caps.

Comment

P mags E mags C mags D mags F mags Z mags, I cant remember... Whatever the ones with the see through window and fake rounds in it is. Ive got 10 of them for my plain simple bog standard magpull free M4A1 and it looks sexy as hell. 80rnd midcaps and they feed flawlessly, best mags Ive ever bought, though 80rnds is really pushing it for me, I find myself reloading far more often than Id like. Id like some 120rnd ones but I dunno if they come in that flavour.

Comment

They do. By the sounds you have the Green Label Emags. The PTS ones are 120 rounds but a lot more expensive. £23 with a ranger plate is the average price.

Then again, I've just paid £50 each for my Emags... *cries*
                                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joshh1512 Find out more about joshh1512
                                Working...
                                X