Re: AK 74 - Advice on Choosing?

a better answer for 3 was…

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      a better answer for 3 was…

No.
      Well I was glad he explained how it would be done. Thanks for all the help guys!
      Providing back rubs and rehabilitation for the players I kill. I know, sometimes you are so humiliated!

Comment

Originally posted by tpelling View Post
        Well I was glad he explained how it would be done. Thanks for all the help guys!
        glad i could help, and tbh ben is kind of right the only problem it can cause is some piston damage over prolonged use (like a year or more) and how much does a piston cost not much? chances are it will get stripped or shattered before the blowback had any damaging effect, i'd keep the blowback as it adds slight individuality, and can easily be shut off as i said before, the bonus of getting a cheaper make than VFC with something like an AK is that Aks don't really have much in terms of trades so it doesn't matter if a cheaper brand doesn't bother to put trades on it also it gives you more cash for stuff like mags and you aren't paying for upgraded internals that you don't really need, in my experience a nice hop and tightbore barrel is all you really need, unless you want an insane ROF.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
        You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
        Kid has issues

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tpelling Student and Airsofter Find out more about tpelling
        Working...
        X