CA M15A Sport Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA M15A Sport Line

Hi guys, i have this weapon, im heading for a night game soon and wanted to update with a foregrip and torch, and ideas on what types od Rails i can buy to attach onto the barrell?

i know they are out there but no such luck yet.

Re: CA M15A Sport Line

hello fella,
    im pretty sure that you can get a simple clamp, a little like a clothes peg, that simply clips around the barrel.
    truly unsure of where to source but i know ive seen them, was going to buy one myself, theyre about 12 quid

Comment

Black Duct tape + torch
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Why are you going to use a torch? You'll give away your position and ruin everyone else's natural night vision.

Torches are great in, for instance, operations in buildings where theenemy pretty much already know that you're inside andthe torches help you disorientate the target you're firing at, but otherwise, in a non building scenario you're just attracting attention and spoiling the gameplay for those who want to play 'in the dark' and use the skill that requires.

Comment

Lets not start a debate on this thank you

this might do what you need and here is Zero One's code for it

Product Code: GP017B

Comment

Originally posted by 7.62mm View Post
            Torches are great in, for instance, operations in buildings where theenemy pretty much already know that you're inside andthe torches help you disorientate the target you're firing at, but otherwise, in a non building scenario you're just attracting attention and spoiling the gameplay for those who want to play 'in the dark' and use the skill that requires.
            There is your answer 7.62mm going to be using it on night games to enter and clear rooms.

anyways, thanks guys for the help, Any idea on Whether RIS Systems would work? thats if i cant find one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mannix Find out more about Mannix
            Working...
            X