1. Tanaka AiCS ( gas )

2. TM PSG1

lastly, option 3.

TM SOCOM with a full DMR kit on it.
    Originally posted by casshern
    then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Re: What gun is better ?

There is no "better gun".

Tell us what kind of gun your after, and we'll help out.

Comment

Naka or M14...

Both the best of the Gas and AEG world (arguably), just depends on which you'd prefer...
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

well owain i have been offered one of the three i was just wondering what gun that you would think is better and that you could tell me the pros and cons of each gun

Comment

If you've been offered then they are not new ?
          Then have they upgrades ?
          To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

the m14 i belive has been upgraded i think the psg and naka are stock

Comment

tanaka aics is a great rifle but needs some work to make it the ultimate gas sniper rifle (which it is)

TM PSG 1 again needs a bit of work in order to be used in a more DMR role as the fps can be quite low

SOCOM with DMR kit will be best straight out of the box

but again - depends what you want

if you prefer the PSG 1 over the M14 then go for it

if you want a snpier rifle then the tanaka is the way to go
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thanks man considering the m14 but i know the tanaka is i nice rifle that goes for a lot you know

Comment

speaking from experience, the psg-1 will need a LOT of work to become useable in a sniper role, so i wouldnt recommend that one unless you have a shed load of cash for aftermarket upgrades.

the A.I.C.S will be great in the summer, but if you are intending using it in the winter, it may be a little naff. you need to remember temperature affects gas pressure causing fluctuations in performance.

the M14 will be your best bet out of the box bud, especially if it has been previously upgraded, but remember, FPS means nothing.

you aint gonna hit jack with FPS alone, its all about the accuracy.

at the end of the day mate, its personal preference, im quite an idiot for choosing aesthetics over performance and skirmishability, but thats just me lol.

hope that helps,

Cal

Comment

actually being the owner of an AICS your hardly notice winter when using gas

if you get the PCS bolt - you can adjust the power to what you want

if it gets cold just use more powerful gas - you can hit 700 FPS on red during the summer

so even in the cold you will have a high enough FPS on red/green - use green/134a in summer
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

thanks for the advice cal and shadowcaptain i think i should go for the tanaka as it looks the best, im guessing its worth more than a marui m14 but still you never know right i realy can not be bothered for keep buying gas but it seems like its worth it thanks guys but can i get a specific review on the tanaka gas sniper it would realy help thanks :D

Comment

im sure if you ask shadow nicely enough he may go through all the pros and cons for you

Comment

ill PM you tomorrow with my own review

i suggest you PM OVANY for any more information - he is a friend of mine and knows everything about them - him having more than 1 gas rifle that he has spent lots of money on - he told me what i know

i plan on getting a few upgrades for mine too

basically to turn the tanaka into a best you need,

tanaka rifle, PCS bolt (vary gas pressure), King arms VSR conversion kit (£80), a VSR Barrel - this basically allows it to use the VSR barrel and hop units which are 100x better than the tanaka ones

with regards to buying gas all the time - if you fill a mag with gas you can easily get off 2 or 3 full magazines of bbs out of it, and cans of gas generally last a long time - i gas 3 pistols and my tanaka and ive had the bottle quite a few months and theres still some left - only £10 a bottle

Comment

ok shadow thanks for the help and the review when i get it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl Find out more about lxxR3MiiX3Dxxl
                            Working...
                            X