Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB Mesh Goggles?

Hi guys n girls,

Im looking to try out some mesh goggles, as im fed up with my glasses fogging up-

I dont want to spend loads incase i dont get on with them but i have seen these- EB Mesh goggles on ZeroOne:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5566

I was wondering if people had any experience with them, if they are any good ect?

Any feedback would be good as i would like to get them n try them out this Sunday.

cheers
    Darren
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Re: EB Mesh Goggles?

Plenty of people have them at my site. Without going into the whole mesh vs polycarb lens debate, the seem pretty good. Strong mesh, small holes etc.

After trying some I found they sit very close to your eyes - so close that my eyelashes brushed them when I blinked, so I stopped wearing them because it was annoying

Comment

oh right cool. well that was another worry as i have a strange shapped head (lol) my glasses leave a gap all the way round n yea if im honest im worried about a BB slipping through- so if these are tight fitting they should be ideal- plus no fogging!
      automatic weapons."

Comment

The ones from hk mate are great

They withheld my red cylinder in my ptw which is about 520 on .2s before being modded for dmr use

Comment

I have a pair, and they're good. I can't get on with glasses, so they suit my needs just fine.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

They're good but what happened to a friend of mine when he was testing them to see if they were safe (which they are btw) the mesh lens is incredibly strong but the plastic surround broke after being shot close up with a 500 fps snipers rifle however the it was a straight crack and so your eyes would still be fine and the plastic is held in place by the foam cushion, one thing i would recommend is that you glue a bit more foam at the nose piece as it can dig in slightly.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
            Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
              The ones from hk mate are great
              Can you send me a link to them please matey?

Well im glad people have used them and found that they are alright.

Extra foam, duely noted thanks

I hope no one would be shooting at me with a 500fps rifle at close range; as it would be within the MED but the fact the lense was ok and just the frame was craked- i'd take that as i can always buy more, unlike my eyes, plus the guy would prob get a slap for shooting me that close
              automatic weapons."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ratziller Find out more about Ratziller
              Working...
              X