Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best make for Eotech

Hi there
    Please accept my apologies if this has been asked before but I am looking for a an eotech that does not GHOST YOU most of the clones tend to that and I am weary on paying 100 quid on something and finding out it does. So can someone please recommend me a make that does them. I have heard G&P are good? is that true? I can fork out for a real one..But I rather not..I already Have one real one and don't wanna spend another 250 quid for a new one..when I could possibly find a cheaper one?

Many thanks
    Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Re: Best make for Eotech

There's only 1 airsoft eotech which stands out from the rest.

Hurricane.

The G&P's aren't special. In fact, they are the exact same as the china eotechs but with a higher price tag.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Unfortunately, you have to stump up the cash if you want quality. Ghosting's never really bothered me on an Eotech though because you're not supoosed to be looking at the reticle - or indeed 'through' the sight anyway...

Comment

Ye but I tend to play in sites where its PITCH black and the smallest light gives you away..My real one is perfect..but I forked most of wages for it!

Comment

hurricane are by far the best replica eotechs..

only problem with them is that the elevation doesnt quite go high enough.. so if you like overhop at all you may run into problems
          Systema PTW M4A1 - TM M14 - KSC Glock 17 - WE 1911 MEU - TM Hi Capa race gat

Comment

I have a g+p one... i like it a lot..
            FOR SALE
            7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
            , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I just traded an ACM one that had no ghosting what so ever. And the sight was crystal clear. The newer ACM ones are good. G&P is just a reboxed ACM. So they're a waste of money. Seeing as you can get an ACM for less than £40 delivered.

Comment

Real steel only for the quality

any knock or vibration on airsoft ones cause problems

Comment

deff think you get what you pay for with the eotechs

Comment

Originally posted by b16jus View Post
                    deff think you get what you pay for with the eotechs
                    What's that supposed to mean?

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                    I just traded an ACM one that had no ghosting what so ever. And the sight was crystal clear. The newer ACM ones are good. G&P is just a reboxed ACM. So they're a waste of money. Seeing as you can get an ACM for less than £40 delivered.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                      What's that supposed to mean?
                      A £15 cheap tacky chinese will be rubbish have ghosting etc etc so spend more money and get a better sight.

Comment

sorry to bring and old topic up, but I read that some HurricanE's for example the 553 models still have ghosting? for $165 THATS a waste!

Comment

Most if not all clones and replicas have ghosting, it does vary how bad though, my hurricane has ghosting, just not much whereas my ACM one has loads in darker conditions. It's all down to the lenses the fact Eotech use glass made to a higher standard than Karl zeiss lenses means their optical clarity is near perfect, also real Eotechs have a vacuum in them which means it's perfectly clear inside with no particles to bend light (which is part of the ghosting issue) then the lenses are the other part of ghosting as it reflects off both lenses so the ghost is actually a reflection.
                          If you don't want ghosting at all, then get the real steel Eotech, if you can cope with a tiny amount, then get the hurricane version.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

What exactly does ghosting look like in the lense, never realy used red dot myself but now want an eotech, was thinking g&p till yu lot slagged em off lol
                            sigpic

Comment

It's mainly noticeable at higher brightness settings in darker conditions (that includes woodland), you have the main reticule for aiming then just off to one side you will see a feint 'shadow' of the aiming reticule, it can be quite off putting at times.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dj2l8b I have been airsofting over `15 years. I have seen the hobby progress from what it was then to now. I am part of a Milsim group called Black Emerald Group. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackemeraldtactical/ Youtube Channel: Black Emerald Group (NOT TACTICAL) I also have my own Dj Business, which we can cater for all types of events, Birthdays, Weddings, Parties. We also sometimes do events in Swansea and help local companies and businesses grow. I you like to know more https://www.facebook.com/B2BENTERTAINMENTHIRE Find out more about dj2l8b
                              Working...
                              X