leg holster which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leg holster which one?

Hi Lads, i have just got my first pistol a kjwp226 the new kt01.
    i am now looking for a black leg holster, can anyone give me some pointers please on some that fit this gun ? thanks for all the help lads ..glen

Re: leg holster which one?

my advice is to avoid leg holsters. They are a pain in the arse when running about no matter how tight you strap them on and restrict your ability to throw yourself about (for fear of damaging your side arm).

chest holsters or molle holsters attachments if you have a rig are the way forward.
    Kill or be Killed

Comment

Get a serpa drop leg, i find them very comfortable and they look damn good

They have 2 straps at the top instead of one so they dont flap about.
      you can pick up some cheap clones if you look around.

Comment

Most thigh rigs are annoying with the exeption of Serpa or Safariland, they're rock solid against your leg.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Serpa drop leg holster. Never had any problems running with it although I prefer it on the chest now.

Comment

thanks lads ...glen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

glenbrooks ex army..infantry 8 tours under my belt now here just for fun Find out more about glenbrooks
            Working...
            X