Trusting an airsoft website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusting an airsoft website

Hi guys I am looking to purchase some mags from a website but they are stupidly cheap so I am thinking they may be rubbish. In the review section there have been a number of complaints about how slow it took for the item to reach them and in some cases the item never reaching them. Is it worth me paying more from a trusted website?

Re: Trusting an airsoft website

in short yes.

what type of mags is it you're looking for? if it's m4 hi-caps go 2nd hand cheap and high quality, that or zeroone ain't too bad because stuff arrives in like 2-3 days so in my opinion the extra money is worth it

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
    Kid has issues

Comment

Originally posted by chillsie View Post
      Hi guys I am looking to purchase some mags from a website but they are stupidly cheap so I am thinking they may be rubbish. In the review section there have been a number of complaints about how slow it took for the item to reach them and in some cases the item never reaching them. Is it worth me paying more from a trusted website?
      that's for you to decide, it's your money. Personally, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. If the reviews have said that their items didn't turn up, what makes you think yours will?
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Personally I wouldn't risk it - you should always go with a more established and trusted company (like Zero One). If you get ripped off - not only have you lost your money you sent - but then you will have to buy the magazines from another retailer anyway...
        Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

Comment

I think if you pay the £23 they want for a hicap on Zero One, rather than £7 for a good china one - you need some training in spotting "rip off"

Comment

Yeah im trying to find a website which sells good china mags but cant find any

Comment

what make are the mags?
              FOR SALE
              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chillsie Find out more about chillsie
              Working...
              X