Lipo Shopping list, short and sweet please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo Shopping list, short and sweet please

Alright guys, after searching through many threads, I havent found a solid answer to what I want. So here it is…

I have 2 AEGs, a Cyma AK Romanian and a Dboys PDW. The DBoys peq boys is huge so I wanted to get a smaller one and lipo it, and while im doing that, I may as well do the same for the AK.

I need a list of what I will need to be happily set up. I dont need the best of the best, just whats reasonable.

So far I have… Turnigy Accucel Charger
    Fire proof bag
    7.4 Lipos
    Peq box to fit said lipos on the dboys RIS

The batteries Id like to just be simply and good performance, im not after a monster rate of fire or anything like that, just want a slightly smaller battery footprint left on my weapons externals!

So a 7.4 is what I need, but not sure what voltage, and layout i need. I also dont know which Peq boxes fit lipos in, or what arrangements they need to be.

Re: Lipo Shopping list, short and sweet please

7.4 is the voltage, you want as higher mah as wha you can fit in the peq, with about 15-20 c discharge for a normal rate of fire, speak to midas about peq size lipo, he will get you one for sure. Ak sticks were hard to find for me in 7.4v flavour, need some myself, only found 11.1v.
    sigpic

Comment

I use 7.4v 1 gun 1200mAh the other 2200mAh both last all day and well into the following weeks whilst testing / setting up etc

£15 and £21 each so bargain

also get yourself a little lipo volt meter £5 and always handy to check the batterys if you want to

Comment

ok thanks guys.

Stick batteries I was just gonna use the longer stick shaped ones, and not worry about them not being round? And I want a 20c discharge rate? Just looking at some battery specs, and the larger sized 7.4s say something like 40a discharge rate!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
        Working...
        X