G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Carbine

has any one used one or has definate knowlage that they are not hot as reviews seem to be saying they fire around 365fps which i know is hot but are they really

Re: G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Carbine

no i bought one last week at gzw straight out of the box they would not let it go above 350

Comment

When I bought this gun it was shooting at around 330fps. But the second time i used it it jumped up to 360fps. I was really surprised. I had done no internal modifications and it jumped 30fps. I then got the spring cut and now it shoots at 320fps-330fps.
      Einstein said Maths doesnt exist, its just our minds trying to make sense of the universe.

Comment

Bought mine 3 months ago from Z1 and it still fire at 365 fps...
        If you don't know, Ask. I you know, Share.

Comment

Got mine 6 months ago, it shot 345ish out of the box and its holding steady at 340 with no modifications.

Comment

DONT buy one!!! my friend had 2 one for himself and one for his girlfreind, 1 didnt work out of the box other broke after about 400rounds, sent them back to zero one and one was just dead with the motor blew up in the guys hand... spend a little more money and get somthing else! the higher end G&G £150+ blowback m4 are really nice, have a look at them

Comment

mine fired 350 out of the box and is holding steady, great gun, matches my magpul sentry for range and accurracy at a third of the price.

cant reccommend these enough

Comment

@liam moran isnt seb on his 4-5 brand new gat that don't work? lol

i had one fo a while it was great out ranged most of the other gats on site

i would recommend these to all players they are awsome for the price

Comment

i've got one, i'd say amazing value and good gun, mine was 340 out of the box.
                  "This is my rifle, it's just a toy one, there are many like it, they're toy ones too, without it, i'm £250 better off, without me, it gathers dust in the corner, we're just big boys playing soldiers, lets try and remember that" play fair have fun.

Comment

thanks lads will get one then if it does fire hot what can i do do lower the fps

Comment

Change the spring...

Comment

I've just got one - first plastic aeg i've had - will let you know how it gets on, but for the price, i'm really impressed.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Seems with mine that the Semi mode dry the battery very fast but not problem with the auto mode...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

F4TTIE2020 Find out more about F4TTIE2020
                          Working...
                          X