Upgrades advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades advice

Hey all, im relatively new to all this airsoft malarkey and picked my self up a used tm mp5A4. The previous owner doesn't now if anything has been done to it and thus neither do i! I know its a converted mp5A5 but would there be any marking to tell me whether it had a tight bore barrel?

Also the fps, tm's are about 270 are they not? If so any cheap homemade ways of giving a rough estimate on the fps?

Phil :D

Re: Upgrades advice

Firstly look around on google and also the tech section will give advice read it all

Comment

Re: Upgrades advice

I think the only barrels that have markings are the madbull black python barrels, which youll be able to tell because theyre feather light and have MADBULL TIGHTBORE BARREL 6.03 (or whatever) wrote on them.

Only real way to tell is get a set of calipers and measure it. Though you can usually tell by looking whether its an aftermarket barrel or not. If it looks like a bog standard brass barrel then it probably is a normal barrel.

Only way to test the FPS is with a chrono. People may say things like coke can chrono etc but theyre about as accurate as shooting yourself and trying to work out the FPS by how much it hurts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

philip663 Find out more about philip663
      Working...
      X