G36 Magazine Pouches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 Magazine Pouches

So as the title has given you the hint im looking for a good pouch for G36 magazines they are a little larger than the average mag so im wondering what to use.

Also does anyone know of the quality of the ares expendable magazines it seems a pretty cheap way of getting some mid caps as im falling out with my current high cap.

Thanks in advance.
    It can be set on fire.

Re: G36 Magazine Pouches

get some BE-x open mag pouches, a double one is 15 euros

Comment

Double M4 mag pouch will hold one with ease. A lot of people cut the lugs off (well, the snap off after time anyway!).

The expendables are not supposed to be too bad. If you looking to make an "investment", the MAG ones are the way forward.

Comment

Triple STANAG 5.56 pouch fits two clipped together. Put them in downwards and with the lugs going perpendicular to your body, less sticking then.
        Others till I die

Comment

Pouches:
          Alice m16 mag pouches ( hold two a piece without lugs)
          Triple/double or single molle m16 mag pouch (hold 1 per individual pouch)

Aiding pouch removal:
          File off the lugs, makes drawing easier

Midcap brands recommended:
          G&P mid caps - best
          Mag mid caps - good for the money
          ADs

Comment

I've recently replaced 2 OG Warrior M4 pouches with Viper G36 pouches, as they hold 3 armalite magazines as opposed to 2.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Flyye industries double AK Molle pouches will take two G36 clipped together. I use ten of the TM lowcaps (am bestust mag) clipped in pairs, which gives me effectively 5 100 round midcaps.
              Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Awesome does anyone know if the tactical tailor pouches will take a g36 mag without cutting the lugs off of them. I wouldnt like to do this as being able to clip them together is one of the things I like about the g36 over most guns.
                It can be set on fire.

Comment

Mine are Pantac MOLLE EV Universal Double Mag Pouch.

Fits M14 mags aswell, £12.99 each from a dropping of supplies.

Even though they're a really good fit, the lugs can be a bitch still.
                  WANTED: Dynatec BFG.

Comment

Any AK pouch will hold G36 mags , My friend uses viper double AK pouches and stores 2 mag's in each section
                    Hate.
                    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tistom Find out more about tistom
                    Working...
                    X