Full face mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full face mask

Hey everyone, just wondering what's the best full face mask I could get for around the price 10-£30 £30 is as much as I'm willing to spend I would prefer it not to be mesh and also it can't be a AIM black/green as my site uses them, and I also need to be able to wear a hat with it on(bush hat)

Many thanks,

Masei

Re: Full face mask

The tokyo Mauri pro mask is good. Build in fan with two speeds and a detachable face protector if you want to get rid.
    Lenses stay fog free which is good. Don't know how much they are in the UK but you can get some real bargains oversea's.
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Looks great but I have no idea where to buy it from and in zero one it's like £60

Comment

I think you're budget is a little low to get good quality kit. I'm running a "heroshark" mask (custom made by a guy on the forums) and Bitter End Goggles (from the states).

The mask is great, fits well and is really breathable. Keep the teeth in place! Mesh goggles are the way forward, no fogging. The bitter end ones get great reviews, and stand up to mental abuse.

The mask was about £35, and the goggles from the states were around £30.

It might seem a lot, but there is no better investment than eye/face protection that will last, and stand up to the challenge.

Comment

I would go mesh but it gives me a sore head wearing them for any longer than 5 or so minutes.
          SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

Is that from looking through them?

I don't see mine after a few mins, kind of natural for me.

Comment

A banned version of an auction site recently started selling the Pro mask for £26, I would buy that if I were you.
              "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Have you seen this "bugz" goggles... Mesh but like swimming goggles... That teamed with a neoprene face protector might help? Not ideal for you I understand, but other options to consider...

Comment

I wants!

I really wants 'em.

Comment

yeh i prefer mesh, they keep you cool and dont fog
                    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

What mesh mask should I get then? Can't be AIM and would prefer green in colour

Thanks,

Comment

I do masks ,and mesh goggles

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                          Is that from looking through them?

I don't see mine after a few mins, kind of natural for me.
                          Yeah, I dont know why because I've never needed glasses or anything. I'm just weird I guess
                          SAVE OUR SPORT

Comment

If you can find original versions of these masks http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/erol/erol.html then get one of them. Ive had mine for around 10 years and its still going strong.
                            The one ive linked you to above looks like a chinese rip off version. If so then be careful as we recently had an incident were a standard TM scorpion from 10-15m away punched a hole stright through. When tested on others it did the same to them.
                            TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
                            Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
                            Maruzen APS Type 96
                            TM P226, Tac Master .
                            WE SCAR + VFC UGL
                            KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Links to Z1 don't work Prev, you have to give an item code.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

masei Find out more about masei
                              Working...
                              X