X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mac 11 yes or no

just wondering peoples opinions on the mac11

Re: mac 11 yes or no

Well you might want to state what make first?

Comment

I like them but only downside is you need a few mags as they go through them very very quickly ( 4 seconds )

J

Comment

i used to have one, THE MOST FUN YOU WILL EVER HAVE!!! but as the above post, you will need a few mags because it just empties them in a hose of plastic, i miss mine

Comment

Originally posted by dfrear View Post
          Well you might want to state what make first?
          i am getting kwa but i mean in genral

Comment

In that case, I had a KWA - biggest problem is mags lol. The ROF is insane, pull the trigger and that's a mag gone!

Comment

Originally posted by dfrear View Post
              In that case, I had a KWA - biggest problem is mags lol. The ROF is insane, pull the trigger and that's a mag gone!
              clears a room nicly then :D

Comment

be prepared to spend more on mags than the gun itself as said by others its a hose.

Very fun though

Comment

thing is i always think its silly spendin more on mags than the gun lol

Comment

TM MAC 10. 1000x better than the KSC/KWA MAC 11 in almost every way :p

It is electric though, so that's your choice.

Comment

Mac11 from KSC or KWA, system 7 (NS2) or not - they're all a load of rubbish. I was at the point of buying one, when I remembered all of the problems a friend on site has been having.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                        Mac11 from KSC or KWA, system 7 (NS2) or not - they're all a load of rubbish.
                        For serious skirmishing, yes. For mucking about I think they are the most fun airsoft gun there is. 1200rpm gas blowback has to be felt to be properly appreciated.

No, you won't hit a barn door at more than 10 ft, and yes it will probably break a lot. But they are JUST. SO. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

A lot of fun, but they do need a lot of looking after. Not useful as a primary...

I always wanted one, and now have a KSC System 7 with G&P steel kit. It's let me down more times than it's worked, but I still love it.

Comment

Well the rate of fire seems to be close to the real steel. The Mac 11's bigger brother the MAC 10 became quickly known as the one touch gun. You got one touch on the trigger and your mag was empty. Ridiculous rate of fire.

Comment

They need a huge level of maintainance to get them to work reliably. When they do, they're a hell of a lot of fun. I used to dual weild a pair of the KSC ones but sold them on. Still can't remember why the hell I did that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kris01 my name is kristian and want to join the royal marines Find out more about kris01
                              Working...
                              X