Spec me an M4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec me an M4

Don't really have a price but I was thinking about a TM SOPMOD. (Although they are expensive.)

Basically looking for a good mechbox and exterior.

Things I would like out of the box - OR with just a hop up and/or barrel change:

Range over 30m
    Accuracy at 30m to be around 8/10 shots semi
    Tight groupings.
    Weight, I would like it to be rugged enough but not insanely heavy. Stronger Plastic > Metal
    Some sort of RIS.
    Bungee Sling Point as standard

RoF not terribly fussed, anything over 12RPS is fine. I am more a semi whore. Although if the gun naturally comes with 18-20RPS then that is a bonus

Thats about it.

Let me know if I am asking too much!
    Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Re: Spec me an M4

Sorry for the bump.

Went with a G&P M4 Sentry Magpul Version in the end.

Ticks all the above boxes for me, RoF is 21 RPS on 9.6v Nimh Deans =)
    Loki - Rogue Recon Unit, The Rogues

Comment

Haha that is the exact gun I was about to reccomend! I've done the same but put a Socom Gear PWS diablo front end on it and sold the Daniels Defense!
      WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
      After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

funnily enough matey, was also going to recommend the Sentry - I asked the same question on here before I bought mine and got a resounding G&P Sentry from almost every reply - absolutely love mine you won't be disappointed. Top tip though, it is worth getting a Mosfet fitted and using either Lipo's or a 9.6v Battery, the gearbox and motor they have works a bit better with more juice. Some have semi locking issues with a standard 8.4v battery - If you are rattling off lots of shots in semi, the gearbox may lock up occassionaly, you then have to switch to auto do a short burst, then you can go back to semi again. But a Mosfet and stronger battery than 8.4v sorts the problem.
        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sherbs Find out more about Sherbs
        Working...
        X