Serpa for Hi Capas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serpa for Hi Capas...

nope! railed version is fine. The serpa isnt a tight fit holster. it doesnt work the same way as a speedsec, where its specifically molded and grips your pistol. All it does it fit roughly around it, and lock it in via the trigger guard.

I use a 4.3 with rail, with these grips, and the trigger guard doesnt show in the cut out required to fquare guards, but does still fit in. so im fairly sure you wouldnt need any modding to get it to fit with this grip

Comment

all the plastic serpa type holster i found are right hand... any place to find one for lefty?
      a french on a wrong side of the channel... but this country is a blast for any big boy in a mid life crisis (vxr8, slot car, CQB airsoft). See you on a wednesday at UA

Comment

try the bay, left handed you might have to go for the real deal though. Are you a left handed shooter? or just want it on your left?

Comment

Is that the BH or the clone? If it's the clone watch out for the holster coming off whatever you have it attached to when the screws strip. I have personally gone through 4 of them :/
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

The real deal LH Serpas are what I consider good value for money, and are quite easily found.
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
            Working...
            X