anyone got the ARES ACOG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got the ARES ACOG?

if you have what is the reticule and what is it like?
    no bias replys, we get them all the time!:D

Re: anyone got the ARES ACOG?

My mate's got one its suprisingly clear and easy to zero !

If you thinking about buying do it !
    To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Yeah, Ive found the Star/Ares Acogs a hundred times better than the G+P models.

Comment

funny... i found the g&P acog 1000 times better than the STAR

has really good optics
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I got a G+P acog, it wasn't adjustable at all. Got another one, also isn't adjustable.

Prefer the star. Plus the reticule is a shiny red one :p

Comment

mine is adjustable.... has the dials on when you remove the screw caps

they are very close - the star is good because of the illumination but the G&P just looks crystal looking through it
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

alex can i see yours on sunday mate?

Comment

yea sure mate

Comment

cheers:D

Comment

I would also like a wee nosey at your acog tomorrow please Alex. If that is ok?

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

of course

its the only thing im bringing actually as i dont need any gear tomorrow

anyway - this is off topic

the only downside to the g&P is that if you look through the acog at an angle the image gets fractured... but only if your not looking through it properly

Comment

I have been looking at a nice g&p acog. but it is pricey at £250. i will see if Z1 can get it for me.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

I had a G&P One, it was fully adjustable, the clarity was brilliant when you where down the sight but if you moved slightly left or right the eye releif was terrible.
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
                          Working...
                          X