Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silencer to cover an extended barrel

Hi all,

I'm looking for a silencer (standard 14mm thread, anti-clockwise) to cover a long barrel I want to try on my P90. It needs to be at least 233mm long. Can anyone recommend something (cheap if possible!).

Thanks
    There's a part of me that still believes my soul will soar above the trees

Re: Silencer to cover an extended barrel

Look for 'Spartan Doctrine' Silencers. They can be bought from abroad, and only cost £10 or so for one. Lengths go up to 355mm! :p They come with both CW and CCW adapters.

Comment

Thanks man, I think we have a winner!

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/******...40mm_x_245.htm
      There's a part of me that still believes my soul will soar above the trees

Comment

Dizz, if you need a silencer adaptor and a decent silencer I have something in mind which I'm going to pick up for the L96. Overall cost is around £15 inc p&p

Comment

Noticing (other than the rule breach of posting another retailer on this forum) Id say that silencer is for a UMP or similar, it has cal .45 on it, it makes no differance what so ever but I thought Id mention it as a P90 is not a .45 cal (just being a little pedantic really about realism, sorry) Looks good though and a damn good price too.
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The only problem with the Spartan ones is the calibre markings, all of them seem to be .45 ACP. They are ultra cheap though, and well made by most standards.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DavidHD Find out more about DavidHD
            Working...
            X