JG G36C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G36C

Ok i have been looking at it for like 2 months now i have heard loads of stuff about then being godly and some are compeat shit
    BUT
    i want to know aney one opinion of them exspecialy if you have/had one

i currently have a WE HI-CAPA 5.1 custom , a jg mp5 R.I.S. custom(tm meck box , and i odd gold paint job) i dont use maly for show

sorry about the spelling i am dislesix

Re: JG G36C

Download the Firefox browser, comes with spell check for forums :D

Whatever you look up reviews on, you'll always find the people who have the strongest opinions (either for or against) the ones writing up about it.

In general the JG's are good, and the G36c from them is at a very good price. It's a good base, and maybe later if you feel like it, has room for upgrades too.

Comment

I'm in love with my JG G36c, came out of the box skirmish ready @ 345fps.. great range and accuracy, stock hop seems perfect (cant say the same for my AGM Scar ><), barr a couple of misfeeds (i should spray a little silicone spray or something into the mags, as recommended but i'm cheap and lazy) it's performed brilliantly in both skirmishes i've used it in and fired off around 5k BB's with no jams or issues.. Getting anything larger than an small 8.4v battery into the handguard is a little fiddly (9.6v's fit but take a fair bit of messing about with before the handguard will slide back on comfortably.. and the last cm or so takes a little force) but other than that it's brilliant.. forget about large batts unless you get the appropriate handguard (around £20 from most places i think) but i dunno if that'll take 9.6v large batts.
      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I've just got my JG G36c and so far things seem ok.

ROF is pretty good on an 8.4v battery and the latest batches are fitted with lower power springs for sub-330 fps velocities (CQB friendly) with mine currently chrono'ing at a fairly consistant 310fps but i guess that will drop slightly after a few thousand rounds.

I'm very happy with it, especially given the price, and spares/upgrades are really easy to get as it's a direct clone of the TM models and most CA parts will fit.

Comment

I've said it before and i'll say it again, pound for pound the JG G36c is the best airsoft gun in the world ever! It just so happens I have one for sale lol.

Seriously though it is tough, reliable, accurate and since its a G36 it is very user freindly.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

You Honestly cannot go wrong with the jg g36 i used one yesterday as parcefail couldnt manage a p up in a brewery and had to borrow it from my mate. it is a suberb gun to use very ergnomic great range and precision accuracy to go with it ...totally agree with Devlin in bieng one of the best guns out there in the ******* *****..(no pun intended) if not the best gun!
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 July, 2009, 15:17.

Comment

i got my jg G36c yesterday and i love it rock solid and perfect size for me dew to i am 6'3" and large hands looks great with my mad bull XM203S, thanks for the info

Comment

I wish i had ordered one of these instead of my MP5
                TM VSR-10 GSPEC
                Originally posted by aeviv
                I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

one of my m8's (strettman) had one of these. it was fantastic. really solid, accurate and didnt break one little bit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NULL i am a printer and love airsoft and the gym :D Find out more about NULL
                  Working...
                  X