Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Who can I send my Deagle GBB mags off to to get resealed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can I send my Deagle GBB mags off to to get resealed?

So yeah as above. All of em started leaking recently. Too scared to fix em myself so think Ill send em off to someone. Pretty simple job ive heard so I dont think it should be too expensive.

But yeah who could I send em off to?

Re: Who can I send my Deagle GBB mags off to to get resealed?

theres a lot of people on the forum, aperturesci will do it i reckon, hes a gbb pistol nut!
    sigpic

Comment

I may be able to do it. where is it leaking from?

Comment

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
        I may be able to do it. where is it leaking from?
        Im not too sure :P Im adopted when it comes to anything technical!

Comment

top or bottom?

Comment

I THINK top.

Comment

hmm, I'll be here as a last resort then, its been a year since I laid hands on a deagle.

Comment

hehe alright mate well cheers. Bloody annoying! The first pistol I have that I have a good amount of mags for, and they all leak!

Comment

Do you store them with gas in? And by that I mean there is constantly gas inside the mag.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                    Do you store them with gas in? And by that I mean there is constantly gas inside the mag.
                    I am ashamed to admit that I did not. Was very careless of me.

Comment

I am ashamed to admit that I did not. Was very careless of me.
                      Common mistake, but that's what causes leaks. If you keep gas inside them all the time, and don't leave them empty for a prolonged period, they usually won't leak on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        Common mistake, but that's what causes leaks. If you keep gas inside them all the time, and don't leave them empty for a prolonged period, they usually won't leak on their own.
                        ok cheers mate. Is it a case of refilling them with gas and leaving them, or do I really need to send em off to get resealed?

Comment

s it a case of refilling them with gas and leaving them, or do I really need to send em off to get resealed?
                          Often a spray of silicone in the fill valve and a fill of gas every few minutes can get the O ring back into shape/lubed up again, so that's worth a try.

Comment

OK cheers very much mate

Comment

Here's the easiest way to fix them mate. When the mags are empty press the fill valve in and spray some silicone into the chamber. Spray some silicone into the fill valve also. Make sure you soak the bottom one. Fill the mags up and leave them overnight in a bucket of water. The silicone and water will help the o-rings expand. After you've tried this, if it still doesn't work then i'd be happy to fix them for you.

Pretty much everytime i try the above it works though.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kang Not much to say. My life is work, airsoft and TV! :P Find out more about Kang
                              Working...
                              X