sas afghanistan clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sas afghanistan clothing

Balbosa dont you have to wear socom though its illegal for you to wear any other loadout,

I like the tactical old man coats they are cool i wouldnt mind one my self.

Comment

Elite cowboy chic, I love it!
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

haha socom isnt mandatory!!!!!! how many times purcy!! :P its a good camo and one unit 13 use we dont HAVE to wear it. but for team days like weekenders it would be good to roll up with us all in it :D

and if your joking then forget what i said haha

Comment

yeah it was a joke lmao Ill be like optimus prime in my socom for the weekender just you wait...

Still need to put loadouts together but ergh cba

Comment

haha thought you may be but it stands testament to our teams standpoint on socom. :D

also im going to wear the socom trousers with that jacket

Comment

Get some pictures if you do it, dunno what vest to wear and i need to buy one soon ..really soon actually, not sure what to get...

can you still find the sigtac vests or woolrich alternative? would like one in OD

Comment

well actually man i use the flyye wsh rig its a plate carrier and sometimes can be quite constricting and hot but ive only really had a chance to give it a proper once over and realized i can turn it into a pretty cool chest rig much more similer to the ones those guys have in the vid. that with a duster type jacket and the socom trousers im hoping its gonna look pretty awesome :D plus allot more comfortable which is what im really striving for

Comment

Yeah i cant be bothered with hot n heavy rigs that will give me back ache n exhaustion.

if you find a place to buy a vest do you mind pming me it because im searching all over the shop n cant find nout.

Comment

If you are really going for a UKSF loadout form that era get hold of a DPM issue chesty. I have one if you are after it complete with real Iraqi sand. MOLLE kit wasn't around in the era of the vid you linked.

Best bet is to take the discussion into the UKSF thread as it is all covered in there really, and if it hasn't been we can do a kit list for it.

Comment

well the funny thing is all im after is the coat there wearing not the rigs or anything :P

Comment

Still would be covered in the thread.

Comment

fair enough but id have to traipse through shed loads of other info before reaching any kind of relevant info so no worrys i think ive found it through other means anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                            fair enough but id have to traipse through shed loads of other info before reaching any kind of relevant info so no worrys i think ive found it through other means anyway
                            Did you rob Bravestar?
                            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                              Did you rob Bravestar?
                              i would never be able to look as good as him :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                              Working...
                              X