APS (Manufacturer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APS (Manufacturer)

Does anyone know much about these guns? They're pretty cheap and have electric blow back. As long as the quality is good I think I'll probably have one of their M4s over a Sentry, they're over £100 cheaper and the blowback would be pretty cool to have.

Any ideas people?

Cheers

Paul
    Last edited by Paul 8v; 17 April, 2011, 21:43. Reason: spellingsness

Re: APS (Manufacturer)

Ive just bought an APS M4 CQB (ASR103) and its frankly fantastic. The thing is built like a rock and the finish all over is really great. Also got some cool features other M4's of the price range dont have such as being able to lock the "bolt" back to adjust the hop.

Ive yet to skirmish this as it was a little hot when I first bought it (All sorted now :3) so i'll let you know once its tried and tested.

Comment

Personally if i were you i'd get the sentry, simply because it has greater part compatibility also the blowback gets old fast another problem is APS decided to make some parts proprietary like the hop and some other things and so if those break no one does a replacement so you'll have a hard time getting one, also, they aren't all that great, they're pretty much a gr16 with a metal body for around the same price but less part compatibility and slightly sub par performance, trust me you WILL be much happier with the sentry.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

Just be wary because i was also interested in their guns and if the gear box goes good luck finding another buuuut saying that the place where you can buy these i do believe seeing a spare gearbox for sale. ..complete gear box

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
          Just be wary because i was also interested in their guns and if the gear box goes good luck finding another buuuut saying that the place where you can buy these i do believe seeing a spare gearbox for sale. ..complete gear box
          Yea but who wants to have to buy a whole new gearbox every time a single part breaks the way i see it, the G&P is going to preform better, is better quality and will be more cost effective in the long run.

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
          You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
          Kid has issues

Comment

Well thats it, just saying though JUST PUTTING MA POINT OUT THERE HOMIE!! lol

G&P's have a weird issue with continued single shot in CQB for example..dunno why.

Comment

Personaly i have found my G&G M4 very good, although for some reason its labelled as a GR-16.
              https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul 8v Find out more about Paul 8v
              Working...
              X