Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help ! G&P m4's

Hello ! i'm new !

i was wondering if you guys could help me. I've been looking at the G&P M4a1 CQBR but understand that there has been some reliability problems and wanted to know what your opinion is about them. Also if you would recommend any other M4 with about the same spec, preferably full metal which is better in your opinions.

thank you

josh.

Re: Need help ! G&P m4's

Well , we are using more than a dozen G&P and nothings wrong with them, just follow manufacturers advice on batteries you use with them..........I'll say stick with G&P 8.4 2200mah that would give you enough ROF 15 -17 stock. If you have GB know how you easily attain 20 rof.

Comment

get a ics m4 mate you wont look back

Comment

ICS are a bit hit and miss. You get some that work well, but from my experience, most die fairly quickly. Not worth the price tag by a long shot.

Tm, and with the cash you save over buying an G&P to buy a metal body and a 1J spring. You will have a rock solid, great performing gun that will last for ever.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
          get a ics m4 mate you wont look back
          Yup! if want to change hop up and noozle all the time. I have change a lot of this parts from my newbie team mates, they keep breaking it, plus built quality is not that good for a hiend, most ICS M4's I have repaired have woobles on the front end whatever model. That's why all my team mates sold all there ICS M4's.

Comment

Ive had my ICS m4 for 2 years, skirmished with it numerous times and have never had a single problem with it.

Darkchild

Comment

Originally posted by Darkchild View Post
              Ive had my ICS m4 for 2 years, skirmished with it numerous times and have never had a single problem with it.

Darkchild
              That's why they call it hit and miss, we have 6 ICS M4's varying variations in my teams arsenal everyone of them s*&^S that's why they sold them, nuff said.

Comment

As I said, some are OK. I've just heard/seen a alot of horrer stories. I persoanlly avoid them like the plague.

Comment

out of all the G&P m4's i have had only ever had 1 problem and that was a lose shim getting stuck in the gear's ( had been modded LOL ) there a great gun and you cant go wrong with them
                  Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

wow, quick response here, wasnt expecting anything until tomorrow.
                    i'm not really confident enough to do any major modifications yet thats why i chose a gun more or less ready to go out of the box which will last me a while before any updates.

Comment

Agreed, my G&P SPR is a beast. G&P have fairly terrible hopups though, and it seem replacing the rubber causes a drop in fps to <300. I found replacing the hopup unit (casing) with a plastic one works really well.

Comment

Re: Need help ! G&amp;P m4's

My brother swapped an ics mp5sd2 for a g&p cqbr and he hasn't looked back as it's an amazing little gun :D

Only thing that had to be replaced was the hop rubber as it had split so luckily it came with a spare one

Comment

i see know one has mentioned the classic army range?? whats going on?

lol classic armys are great and VERY reliable guns, all the m15a4s are great u just have to choose if u would prefer a full stock or crane stock, or longer barrel etc.

i would check them out as well mate

War Is Just Another Way For Americans To Learn Geography

Comment

the main body off the ics is built like a bricksh*thouse
                            i dropped mine many a time and its still firing good and strong you just gotta keep them oiled

Comment

HIT AND MISS. I could provide loads of examples of ICS guns that have died, 6 have been exampled already.

CA are awesome. Great peices of kit.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Joshbrown Find out more about Joshbrown
                              Working...
                              X