What gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What gun?

Hi all. I am pretty new to the whole airsoft lark and i have to say im hooked. :D

Now im asking for some help as to what gun to buy, I have decided to buy new for my first proper one although i do check the for sales section and if something comes up then i will be making an offer.

my final decision has come down to a King Arms Vltor CASV-M CQB or a G&P M7A1-T. They both are about the same money so it really comes down to performance and reliability.

I play at ambush adventures in chobham which is a woodland site.

fire away....
    My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Ahhhhhhhh noo

Ok mate you need to use the search button ok otherwise you will p!!s people of loads ok.

After you've been on here a while you'll realise how annoying it is.

Dom

Comment

Re: What gun?

Best thing to do is check the review section or post there asking for a review to be done then also check utube for reviews

Comment

Have a look at the KWA's they are very tasty.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help.

I'm quite sure the sub heading of this section says, Need to make a decision on what gun/accessory to get? Ask here.... so going by that I have posted in the correct section.

I could see you point if I had asked shud I get an m4 m8.
          My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

Comment

Originally posted by seven9zero View Post
            Thanks for the help.

I'm quite sure the sub heading of this section says, Need to make a decision on what gun/accessory to get? Ask here.... so going by that I have posted in the correct section.

I could see you point if I had asked shud I get an m4 m8.
            you have a fair point mate. Think reason no one has helped much is the two you asked about aren't the most common aegs on the field. You would be better off googling for some reviews to be honest
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

First thing you should do is get yourself a defence before buying a gun or else it will have to be two tone, assuming your over 18 . Get to your local site, ask around for a feel and shoot of their guns first, rent a few times, then decide what you like. As for the 2 you mentioned, I have no personal experience with either but both are 2 good brands and should be good performers and reliable if bought new.

Comment

Now that is better, cheers guys. I played my 3rd game last weekend so I will have my defense next week. The person dealing with it is on holiday. I have been searching the tinterweb for weeks trying to decide and ask said narrowed it down to those two. As far as I can tell the g&p has a slightly higher rof and the king arms has a higher fps with some people saying as much as 370.

Comment

really is down to which one you like the look of best mate as both will be good out of the box performers but may require downgrding if shooting a high FPS.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seven9zero Find out more about seven9zero
                  Working...
                  X