WE gas blow back m4 ... any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE gas blow back m4 ... any good?

I have been looking at the we m4 and im quite intrested but I have heard That the charging handle breaks easy? Im deciding between the agm m4 ,we m4 or just stay with an AEG. What does everyone think .

cheers

Re: WE gas blow back m4 ... any good?

I got one of the first WE M4A1's into the country
    Its served me well for the time I've owned it. Other than the usual of gas mags leaking I've had no issues with mine so far.

Comment

AGM M4 is a lot worse unless you can source a load of upgrade WA compatible parts for..everything that moves in the gun

WE M4's must of been updated with a newer version maybe even a open bolt version, i cant comment however but i did own a WE SCAR and had zero troubles with it at all and lasted a weekend of hard skirmishing.

Comment

Little thread hijack here, WE or WA, what is classed as higher quality, or does one clone the other?
        sigpic

Comment

WE has stepped the game up to be honest and has become the skirmishable GBB rifle.

over WA anyway.

HOWEVER this is a big however as Barny Hamon will tell you..BOMBER rapes the game but it costs a hella amount of money and thats based off WA..

so for more..standard class of purchase..WE

Comment

cheers purcy, I know aboout WE's 1st gen m4's, terrible, but ive seen an influx of people buying them so they must have upped their game
            sigpic

Comment

im sure WE has released a newer version im sure of it..

Comment

yeah its up to about v3 now
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah should be fine then to be honest.

Comment

Ok cheers guys. Im deciding wether to stick with an AEG or switch to gas.

Comment

As an owner of a couple (pdw and m14) id say do it but recognise the requirement for a little more love and attention than an aeg, thats the guns and the mags. I even store all my mags upstairs in the house to ensure they stay around a consistent room temp to help preserve the seals.

As for the m4 it is now v3 and shortly the open bolt kit will be released.
                      Originally posted by Bluegill
                      5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

How much gas do you usually use a day ?

Comment

I've also got a WE M4 and none of my mags so far have had any leaking problems and the bolt locks back everytime. With some upgrades and will work fine.

The AGM however is full of problems, sure there are alot of upgrades for the WA system but the AGM is 1 to 1 with the WA and will need some modification to fit some parts such as G&P body kits.

And if you want to go WA system definately Bomber or Viper best companies out there for WA rifles, Inokatsu also make very good rifles but dont update and their new "2011" series has been tested and is no different to their 2010. Viper are also on gas gun forums and tend to listen to customer feedback.
                          Last edited by Deltacor; 23 April, 2011, 11:42. Reason: extra info

Comment

Will the AGM M4 take the WE mags?
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieHolmes View Post
                              Will the AGM M4 take the WE mags?
                              No.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stealthairsofter Find out more about stealthairsofter
                              Working...
                              X