WE vs. VFC HK416 GBBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE vs. VFC HK416 GBBR

I was originally thinking of getting the VFC HK416 AEG but due to places being out of stock etc. i have decided to take the plunge and buy a GBBR instead.

I'm pretty much dead-set on an HK416 (unless there is a great reason no to, other than the open bolt kit not being available for the WE yet) as was wondering which of these people would tend to go for and why, things I'm looking for are:
    -Gas consumption
    -Externals
    -Internals
    -Overall performance
    -Ease of takedown & NPAS installing & replacement part finding
    -Price/Value for money (Not so much of an issue but still important)

I've looked around, searched on these forums and seem to get different people saying completely different things everywhere i go.

Any opinions on either of these would be greatly appreciated

Re: WE vs. VFC HK416 GBBR

The VFC externals are fantastic! which you expect from VFC , Internals wise the only issue is the bolt because it is made out of pot metal so it breaks withing 3 mags worth , A replacement can be brought for £30 from HK but thats just the bolt.

If you buy the prime steel bolt with NPAS by Ra-tech you are looking at around £180

Kingdong has all the info you need to know about the bolt
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Re: WE vs. VFC HK416 GBBR

Thanks, I'll be sure to contact him and ask him about it

Anybody else got any information about either of them? I'm sure there must be more than 1 person on this forums who knows about/has owned either of them

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jcowley Find out more about Jcowley
      Working...
      X