High capa 7.0 problems help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High capa 7.0 problems help!

I need to find a holster to fit my hi-capa I have the 7 inch high capa and i can't find a holster that will take all of the gun, help anyone? I need to take it to cqb and I doubt I'll be able to use it without a holster!
    FOR GOD! AND ULSTER!

Re: High capa 7.0 problems help!

I have a dropleg that will fit. just depends on how big your legs are as the straps won't fit me. I'm only down the road from you if you want a look. Drop me a pm.
    My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

Whats the status on it? like is it new or what? how much would you charge aswell? :D
      FOR GOD! AND ULSTER!

Comment

Its brand new, Picked up on ebay about 6 weeks ago. To be honest I am never going to use it so you can have it for a tenner...
        My biggest fear is that if I die, my mrs will sell of my airsoft kit for what I told her I paid!

WANTED:- WE Hicapa and 1911 parts. PM me if you have anything to offer.

Comment

Have you thought of a Viper Adjustable holster? They go for around 15-20 quid usually and are quite nice budget holsters.
          www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

ill have a look chum cheers
            FOR GOD! AND ULSTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
              Have you thought of a Viper Adjustable holster? They go for around 15-20 quid usually and are quite nice budget holsters.
              Viper drop leg holsters are garbage, they wobble around and normally eject the pistol as soon as you move, when it's at it's setup properly it pushes the mag release button and drops the mag out when you move.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                Viper drop leg holsters are garbage, they wobble around and normally eject the pistol as soon as you move, when it's at it's setup properly it pushes the mag release button and drops the mag out when you move.
                +1.
                I lost a TM eagl magazine, then the eagle....
                sigpic

Comment

Should go ina guarder drop leg, they're open ended and a 5.1 hi capa/My infinity IED goes in nicely.
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SHAW Find out more about SHAW
                  Working...
                  X