Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: m4 best one to get?

Originally posted by Spud monkey View Post
    Please explain your reasoning? The whole reason I went for G&P was through loads of recommendations and I haven't had a single problem. I know loads of people who have G&P M4's but no one with a KWA.

Like everything I buy I listen to anther people & read reviews before spending my hard earned so please give us a breakdown on the KWA. My only experience of KWA was a pistol which kept jamming and misfeading. That was gas though so maybe their aeg's are better.
    Dumah owns one, its the whole my aeg is the best thing....just like my tm recoil shock
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
      Dumah owns one, its the whole my aeg is the best thing....just like my tm recoil shock
      i own kwa and tm recoil! both mine are bestest!
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

lol were all the same
        sigpic

Comment

KWA are okay but they aren't the god send unbreakable machines that their fanboys seem to hail them as. Also the compatibility issues are a bit negative imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JOE90 View Post
            :D we all love our own toys!

I was on track to get g&p but after doing some research and advice from people on here i changed my mind to the superior make.

Hides from G&p fanbots

TBH i dont care either way they all do the same thing.
            sigpic

Comment

i reccomended the kwa over the g&p, i just didnt like the internals of the g&p, athough externals are great, their gearsets didnt fill me with joy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baffled.orange View Post
                Use the search function we get this question like twice a week.
                +1.
                And there is no 'best' because every brand has their flaws and their advantages.

G&P have fantastic quality internals and externals, but their hop can be a bit iffy sometimes.

VFC have the same quality internals and externals, however they do their internals a tad differently so sometimes can be confusing to install certain parts.

I've not had experience with KWA so i can't pass judgement on them but i've heard they're built to survive apocalypses.

Comment

G&P are the way to go

i've owned one, as well as a Classic Army M4, didn't have a problem with either, the G&P just performed better
                  Originally posted by Fenriz
                  Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

I have experience of both KWA and G&P, i would say both have similar ruggidness, if thats even a word. Personally I would rate the KWA's externals less than G&P's classic awesomeness. Internal wise overall KWA's stock internals would slightly pip G&P's, however as with any gun I would get I would wack in your favourite hopunit, bucking and barrel and your sorted with the G&P!
                    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
                      I have experience of both KWA and G&P, i would say both have similar ruggidness, if thats even a word. Personally I would rate the KWA's externals less than G&P's classic awesomeness. Internal wise overall KWA's stock internals would slightly pip G&P's, however as with any gun I would get I would wack in your favourite hopunit, bucking and barrel and your sorted with the G&P!
                      agree with this.

If i had wanted a certain look and a g&p one had it I would have gone g&p.

I really liked the kwa sr5 for a cqb weapon so I got that

I really don't think you can go far wrong with either
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I really like my ICS but it does hate me a bit, it's an M16 but it's pretty much the same. Even with the problems it's given me my next gun will be an ICS Armalite.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

355859 Find out more about 355859
                        Working...
                        X