Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading Cyma Glock

Alright lad's,

Been lurking here for a while and decided to join, So i am looking to buy a G18by CYMA, but i would like to know if you can upgrade anything on it?

All i have been able to find is a tightbore for it, i have no idea what parts will fit it and can anyone tell me what silencer i would require?

Cheers

Re: Upgrading Cyma Glock

pretty sure a few places sell things such as top rails, ris kits and a stock are what i have seen in places
    TRADING WARRIOR L96 FOR ANY WORKING AEG

Comment

Awesome, i will have a look

Anyone know what internals can be replaced/upgraded?

Comment

put in a little mini 7.4v lipo. eagle 6 spring. job done
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Will the internals be able to handle a lipo? A rough hint of what place sell them springs?

Comment

Its the name of the spring which sell them .

Comment

I've seen different things with regards to the Lipo. It's liek with a lot of chinese clones, if you get a good one, it's really reliable, but if not, it's going to be rubbish. Your choice then, but the glock is only £50 so it's not the end if you break it!

Comment

Yeah that's exactly why i am going for it, purely because it is so cheap, yeah i think i might lay off with the lipo cause i don't wan't to risk it.

Next on the list is a surpressor and them fibre optic green sights for the front, but cannot find them for love nor money

Comment

it will handle the lipo fine. I would recommend it as the fps and trigger response are crap on the normal batts.

with the spring and lipo its performance is far beter
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I'm running a Lipo'd up G18c, with 6.01 tighbore and upgraded spring.

Check my threads.

If my current sale does not go through - might be back up for sale soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                      I'm running a Lipo'd up G18c, with 6.01 tighbore and upgraded spring.

Check my threads.

If my current sale does not go through - might be back up for sale soon!
                      what did yours chrono at in the end jag?

Comment

Low, needs some work. Should be able to hit 290 with correct adjustment!

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                          Low, needs some work. Should be able to hit 290 with correct adjustment!
                          yeah mine had some airseal trouble. Rich is doing what he can for it

Comment

I think the o-rings are the biggest trouble, they look so pitiful :3 I relubed the pneumatic system on mine, not sure there was much improvement.

Comment

Just checked your thread jag, such a nice bit of kit but sadly i am looking for two tone :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jason Find out more about Jason
                              Working...
                              X