Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac 10 or MP7?

Hello all,

After My MP7 dying on me and sending it back I hope the website I bought it from will give me a full refund but now am stuck between these 2 guns I saw on zero one and just wanted to see other peoples opinions. I loved my MP7 except for the last few skirmishes where it started to deteriorate, but on the other hand also like the Mac 10.

For anyone with the TM Mac 10 could you please answer these questions

On the Mac 10 is there any space for wires to poke out of the battery compartment for an external battery adapter?

What is the average ROF on a standard 7.2v battery and stock gearbox?

What would you say is the estimated max range?

Also to anyone who has more information about zero one than me, what are their policies on returns i.e within 2 weeks, BNIB ect

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Originally posted by hellbound
    Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Re: Mac 10 or MP7?

One of the site regulars has a TM Mac10 with 9ball gear in it.

I am sure he uses Lipo's in his if it s achjoice between the MP7 or the Mac10 its the Mac everytime and I used to own a MP7 and loved it.

If you come down to GZ then come introduce yourself to me and I will find Finny and you can have a look at his as its properly sorted and he will talk you through everything thats been done to it.
    Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
    Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
    Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Out of interest, what's gone wrong with your MP7? I'm assuming it's TM as opposed to KSC?
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

It is TM. The front of the gearbox has been shot off by its own piston

Am I right in thinking zero one wont return any opened box guns?
        Originally posted by hellbound
        Magpul'ed guns wish they had Chuck Norris attachments

Comment

I currently have a TM mac 10 and TM scorpion and have owned the TM MP7 in the past.
          1) No there are no holes for the wires. After seeing that gearbox crack like that i wouldnt even bother with battery upgrades or any upgrade for that matter.
          2) Average rate of fire is around 700rpm i would have to guess on the standard TM battery
          3) I didnt particuallary notice a difference in range with any mine so it'll fire as far as your TM MP7. I dont use mine very often in outdoor games unless theres abit of CQB thrown in as im usually outranged.
          Ive found
          - The mac has better weight distribution therefore balances better and its lighter so easier to hold in one hand. The mac is alot smaller
          -The mac 10 hasn't any rails but other than a torch theres no point putting a sight on the MP7 other than for aesthetics due to its range.
          - Fully extended the stock on the MP7 is alot better than the stock on the mac. Also the folding grip is comfortable to use.
          Its down to personally preference really.
          If you want any more detailed info on either gun ill be happy to help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GrammarNazi75 Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Find out more about GrammarNazi75
          Working...
          X