Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting to visit some airsoft stores...

So, here's the story....

me and some mates where meant to be going to bangor to do a trade for some airsoft stuff about a 6 hours round roadtrip, and was going to do some airsoft shops on the way hopefully,

However, the guy we where trading with has turned out to be an arse and the deal has fell through, but we've now got nothing to do so still fancy a road trip to some shops SO,

Where would you advise us to go, what do they stock and are they open today ?

we're starting in Nottingham in the east midlands so nothing too crazy please...

Re: Wanting to visit some airsoft stores...

I would think everything would be clossed today cause of the royal wedding.
    Slim, of BMN

Comment

todays surelly a day the blokes are going to get away from their wifes watching the wedding ? best time to go splashing cash on airsoft goodies imo ! heres hoping some shops agree,

Comment

either way we can't tell you any shops other than zero one as it breaches forum rules...
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

There is a site that shows you where all the sites and shops are in the UK, use google, something like UK, Airsoft, Map should spring it up
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kev132 Find out more about Kev132
          Working...
          X