AGM socom??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM socom??

Hello, i am going to buy a m14 by AGM. But the normal long barrel is out of stock where i look (if anyone knows where it is in stock please say in a reply). But there is the 'socom' version still in stock, should i wait it our for teh long barrel or should i get socom??. Does the socom look as good as the long barrel??

Re: AGM socom??

The difference between the barrels is not that different. Mainly people go by looks on the M14 Front. I personally prefer the longer barelled version. it's a personal choice tbh.

Comment

"Does the socom look as good as the long barrel??"

'Tis something that only you can decide, as it's your dosh!

Comment

i bought a socom, and then found a long outer n inner barrel on this forum...best of both worlds....
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

the socom's a superb bit of kit and i love mine to bits, in my opinion the socoms got the best looks, you can attatch a silencer and it doesnt look daft unlike the full length. Ive just bought a longer tight bore barrel then put a silencer over it.
          When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

I think the socom looks much better - looks more like the M1 Garand style

Slightly shorter - more manouverable - better looking - no accuracy change - same internals

I would go for the socom - its funny that when i look all the socoms are out of stock.

M1

Socom

Long one

The extra barrel bit is unessesary - cant beat a socom with a stubby silencer!!
            Last edited by Big John; 21 July, 2009, 07:33.

Comment

cc i think ill go for the socom, and i like the idea of the silencer for the socom. Whats the best silencer to go with it, or will all silencers fit it?

Comment

Almost all will fit, again, which silencer to go for is down to personal preference

Comment

oh and can anyone answer the question of if there are any AGM wood m14's, long barreled.

Comment

Yes there are full size wood M14s made by AGM
                    G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                    RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

sorry the question wasnt clear, i meant is there anywhere with wood long barreled AGM m14's in stock

Comment

i meant in the wood version, if anyone knows of the wood version long barreled thats in srock anywhere

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thinker341 Retro guns, Retro combats, RETRO! :D Find out more about Thinker341
                        Working...
                        X