CA M15A4 fixed stock to crane stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA M15A4 fixed stock to crane stock?

Okay so I have a CA M15A4, it's the 'tactical carbine' version, which has a fixed stock. It has a large type battery which fits into the stock.

Now if I was getting a crane stock, how would I go about this?
    Could I get one which fits the large battery in? Because I don't want to rewire.
    www.mjolnir-gaming.com

Re: CA M15A4 fixed stock to crane stock?

I think that you'll find you would need to store the battery in an external bag, taped/tied/cable tied to the stock.

If you want to sell the fixed stock, let me know.
    Originally Posted by PureSilver
    "Complaining that it's shit because it's more complicated and less reliable than an AEG is like complaining that sex is shit because it's much messier than masturbating into a sock."

Comment

Crane Stocks use Crane Stock batteries with the cells arranged into 2 'units'. Google crane stock battery for a pic . These slide into the crane stock, one unit of cells in the bulge either side of the stock tube.

To change from fixed stock to a sliding stock you will also need a stock tube and crane stock.

So if you want to run a sliding stock set up for cheap as poss:

Stock tube
      Crane Stock
      Crane Stock Battery
      Selling:
      ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Would I need a large to small battery connector too?
        www.mjolnir-gaming.com

Comment

If you can afford it, I would strongly recommend something like the G&P Extended Crane Stock. The batteries come in 8.4, 9.6, and 10.8 volts. The batteries are also in a molded holder that makes changing them simple. I see that Z1 sells the batteries, so they might be able to get the stock as well.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rage. Find out more about Rage.
          Working...
          X