Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR custom stock

hey guys

bought a vsr off here a few weeks ago and absolutly love it. the only issue is the stock itself is not the best of quality (no safety or mag catch)

because of this i would liek to buy a whole new stock system.
    howeveri have no idea which stocks would work or where to get them from. i know of a few makes but still unsure about them.

i know zeroin do a sgf model but its currently out of stock and its fairly pricey.

any help would be fantastic.

also, i am using the tm gpsec version
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
    -Tony Stark
    sigpic

Re: VSR custom stock

Well, you can buy a replacement VSR 10/G-Spec body from most places, although Im not allowed to name them.

Theres also the M40A3 stock, found on another popular UK airsoft retailer. Thats very popular amoung VSR users, and frankly I think it looks the dogs b*llocks.

Ive owned an SFG system....to be honest, I wasnt that impressed by it considering the amount I paid. Its very creaky, and the pistol grip feels very tacky and wobbles slightly.

If you want to stick to a normal VSR stock, I would go for a Jing Gong VSR stock. It has a rubberized texture and oddly feels alot more expensive than the TM VSR stock despite its cheaper price.

Comment

iv been looking for the m40 stock but have only found it on american sites, which dont ship to the uk. will the jing jong work with all the internals i currently have?
      They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
      -Tony Stark
      sigpic

Comment

It will fit fine yeah. The JG is a clone of the TM VSR, it will fit just like a TM VSR body would.

Comment

If though many times of running my Vsr into Mc millan stock (i have an A5 )on my Tikka but tbh more hassle than its worth with the milling to fit and fileing

just paint the stock to give yourself something differnt than others

Comment

Originally posted by DMC airsoft View Post
            the only issue is the stock itself is not the best of quality (no safety or mag catch)
            The safety is part of the trigger mech and if you happen to have bought one with a zero trigger there is no safety on that.

A search around retailers may find you a smokeys enlarged mag catch.

My own trick is to superglue a loop of ribbon to each mag to help with quick changes, VSR mags a sod with gloved hands

Otherwise stocks come up for sale fairly frequently here.

HTH

Puggy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DMC airsoft Find out more about DMC airsoft
            Working...
            X