3 Shot Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 Shot Shotgun

I've found an ASG Franchi SAS 12 Shotgun that looks pretty similar to the guy in the third pic down (I'm doing a FR loadout)
    http://milfreak.wordpress.com/2010/0...con-loadout-2/
    (hope this doesn't break any rules,nothing for sale on there)
    Any ideas as to how it's attached? Looks like a bungee strap around the stock but what's that holding the barrel/pump action grip in place?

Comment

The FPS on the gun is 350, are shotgun springs easy to change and readily available?

Comment

FPS on those is no where near 350, but they are just as solid as the de ones. Apparently as well messing round with the springs is rather tricky all thou ive never tried.
        Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik View Post
          FPS on those is no where near 350, but they are just as solid as the de ones. Apparently as well messing round with the springs is rather tricky all thou ive never tried.
          God knows how many times I've seen various Marui and Marui clone shotguns go on the classified listed anywhere between 300 - 345... Where are they getting these figures!?

I've owned the Marui M3 shorty, SPAS and the lesser-seen Tac launcher and NONE of them passed 280... 270 at a push...

Comment

there is one in the sales section
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=108576
            sigpic

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Paul 8v Find out more about Paul 8v