opinions on the JG g3 sas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: opinions on the JG g3 sas

ofcourse a g3 sas is heavy for a smg its not an smg its a cut down 7.62mm personally I like G&P over G&G for a 1st gun or maybe KWA or even the new CA`s

If you want a small gun theres a bunch of new and cheap mp5k`s and mp5 pdw`s around now cyma and galaxy both make really cheap ones

CQB limits Im from London so play loads of cqb some sites (that I avoid) are dumb and have a 310 or 320 limit and dont let anyone over play, other sites have a 328 fps limit with some leeway on it other sites only chrono aegs and let anything up to the 340`s play, but some sites will only chrono if someone gets hit and keeps crying about it I mean we never chrono moscarts but they can hit 500fps and most pistols and shotguns are not chrono`d but Ive seen pistols and shotguns that could hit 500fps.

Its just all about not being a jerk and unloading on peoples faces door defences are the worse I had to mess up a guys head the other week as he would not take a bang hit he was trying to argue so I just shot him in the head

Then after that another guy kept trying to shoot me and he was pretty close I shouted to him keep shooting from there and I`ll have to take a head shot, bet he thought it was a bluff, blap 3 rounds in his head and he was`t so smart after that lol

If your new to a cqb site its best to make sure your nose and teeth are protected the 1st time there as you wont know the lay out and may walk into some nasty hits and get some bad damage.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

In general JG guns are excellent for the price. The only problem I have with the JG G3 SAS is that its a made up gun, it does'nt exist in the real world.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

The sawn off g3, had one of these with no problems, range is more cqb standard, would need some work to increase it. Good for a starter, fps on mine was about 325 out of the box. If you do get one make sure its the solid stock version for a big battery, with a 500 rd mag you will appreciate being able to put a bigger battery in it in the long run.
        sigpic
        Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
          In general JG guns are excellent for the price. The only problem I have with the JG G3 SAS is that its a made up gun, it does'nt exist in the real world.
          Well thats half true some of the H&K 51`s made for the sas and 14th company could have looked like the G3 sas sad thing is we`ll probably never know for sure as anything involving there use has got to be pretty deeply classified.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
            Well thats half true some of the H&K 51`s made for the sas and 14th company could have looked like the G3 sas sad thing is we`ll probably never know for sure as anything involving there use has got to be pretty deeply classified.
            I'm pretty sure there are images out there but they are very different to the airsoft version, basically they have an MP5k front end with G3 cocking lever not the MP5 cocking lever and battery compartment you get on the airsoft version, so, completely true actually.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

There is ofcourse the HK 51 thats the gun you mean, what Im saying is that no ones to say that the g3 sas never existed in real steel as someone could have made something like that, but I`ll admit that we can 90% assume TM made it up, it still does not make it unrealistic as some PMC`s that used to ride around in small cars probably built something like that too.

Anyway I think the strength of the gearbox and body along with fps and cost`s are the more important things to consider for a 1st aeg as well as how easy it is for you to use and how easy does it make your life at the site your playing at.

I took an mp5 sd5 as my 1st gun years and years ago as it was one of the smallest guns that took a large battery as at the time mini`s only came in 800mah max and the site I was using was a cqb site a friend got a g3 sg1 and boy did he look an idiot and struggle, another friend got a solid stock m4 then later switched to a crane stock m4.

Ive had loads of guns since most loved is my top m249 but I hardly get to play outside and full auto so never get to use it and I used a few cqb m4`s as there easy to build from scratch and get cheap parts for.

Life is easier if you get the right aeg for your playing style and body shape/size and type of game you will be playing

G36c`s and mid to short m4`s are cool cos they do well in cqb and there not too shabby when get get out to a woodland game too but it is nice to have something different.
              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

danb Find out more about danb
              Working...
              X