X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper - M24 - M700 HELP!!

Originally posted by Yoni View Post
    ooo no no no i have ukara lol what kind of a collection would that be?!? green guns lol
    The horrible Two Tone sort. What idiot thought that up *sigh*
    TM VSR-10 GSPEC
    Originally posted by aeviv
    I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

If you want to snipe what i'd suggest getting an M14, technically possible to snipe with, and can be upgraded to a sniper once youve had practice, and if sniping doesnt suit you then you can just use it as a regular AEG.

Comment

Noooooooo just get a warrior l96

Comment

Ok Yoni Tanaka over KJW for snipers. Tried and tested. And to Sniper guy, why would he want a warrior l96 (which is spring) when both of the choices he has stated are clearly gas sniper rifles.

If you want another gas sniper rifle also look at an AICS.

Difference between the takedown and normal m700 is that the takedown is used by police and i think has a slightly shorter barrel but dont hold me to that.

Also if you get a gun that isnt heavy enough you could also add weights into hollow spaces where the gun doesn't touch i.e. small flat lead weights.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I'm really not sure on this so don't hold it against me, but isn't the take down model called so because it literally comes apart in two peices for easy transport ect?

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

i think so leon but its modelled on a gun used by US police snipers and can be taken down into two pieces to be easily transported in a regular car boot full of gear.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i would say a tanaka over any other rifle if its for collecting.
                the feel and look of these rifles compairs to no other rifles made,bar maby the sunproject m700, but this wont have the lovely gas bolt.
                i would consider the M700 LTR if you want a m700 based gun,its by far the nicest.
                the kj works rifles are nice enough,but the feel and finnish isnt quite as nice a the tanaka.
                if you plan on using ot to play, i wouldny get a tanaka,especialy as your first sniper(or any gas rifle infact) get a spring one.vsr would be the best best for skirmishing.
                user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

thanks guys!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Yoni like guns... Find out more about Yoni
                  Working...
                  X