• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should I do

so ordering a decent gun like a marui from zero one in two-tone

Comment

Sorry to disagree with anyone who said the opposite, but if you rent a rifle, that's the equivalent (depending on where you go) to buying a clone every 3 games.

My advice is, rent once, make sure you like airsoft. Then depending on what you like and your budget (full metal or part metal & plastic), go for a G&P, G&G, ICS, STAR/ARES or TM.

If you can't afford high end then go for a JG G36C or MP5 SD, few people will argue with those being very solid starting rifles.

Hope that helps mate,

Alex (mj23lj)
      Trader Feedback:
      New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
      Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

JG G36C Am bestest n00b gun.

My god that hurt. But yeah, it truely is one the best beginner guns, you can litterally hit it with a tree (seen it happen) and itll keep going. Its the AK of the ******* *****
        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

ok thanks for the help

Comment

If you are serious about playing and know you will, then dont bother renting and just ask your parent's to get the 2 tone and "rent" it off of them.

Renting is not financially viable these days when you can get a descent AEG for £100, for a first gun you cant go wrong with a newer version JG

My feed back
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

JG SD6 is very good gun.

I would stick with the cheaper guns, they are just as good and more powerfull than the decent makes.
              As for you i would buy a cheap two tone and then sell it and get a real airsoft gun once your 18, Oh and not before you ensure your going to stick with the hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by music_man613 View Post
                site membership, UKARA is just a retail thing. just joing an airsoft site as a member is your defence, most sites usually make you do the whole UKARA some many games in no less than so many months. plus most sites give discount to there site members £5 per game or so.
                Talking to an armed response cop I know, he said that they've accepted photos and dates in a guys diary, showing that he played regularly. If you travel to different sites, it's almost impossible to qualify for UKARA or membership, but regular games are enough.
                sigpic

Comment

Where do I find newer JGs and will sites downgrade them

Comment

hi i am under 18 and paying £40 a time is alot for me so i get my mother to buy it for me and she just buying me a mp40 yay me lol
                    [smilie=0_qleft3.gi: generel hurford [smilie=0_bazooka.g:

Comment

Originally posted by general hurford View Post
                      hi i am under 18 and paying £40 a time is alot for me so i get my mother to buy it for me and she just buying me a mp40 yay me lol
                      Doesn't sound like the most freindly starter gun and do they even do them in 2 tone? If they dont then she wont be able to buy it.

My feed back
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Pish, starter gun, get one you like the look of, they all do the same thing anyway!
                        Buy my stuff!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

someone982 Find out more about someone982
                        Working...
                        X