Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

a Question the Dboys m4a1 zero one stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Question the Dboys m4a1 zero one stock?

so i was scrolling through zero one the other day, looking for a new m4, got my mind set on the dboys m4a1. they dont mention if its the metal or the abs version..

anybody brought one from zero one that could verify what one it is...

cheers

Re: a Question the Dboys m4a1 zero one stock?

i think they are metal but i have a peice of advise. get a JG m4. they are better

Comment

mmm.. i might have to look in to it i will probably be dropping my spare 1j TM box into it anyway, just want it for the externals really

can anybody 100% confirm the full metalness of these

Comment

I own the metal Dboys M4A1 RIS and its a VERY nice gun. Accurate and just on my site's FPS limit.

I didnt buy mine from Zeroin but I believe them to be the metal version, if in doubt give the guys a call and ask

as for JG being better, I would disagree I would choose Dboys over JG anytime as I have had bad experiences with JG in the past and none at all with Dboys. The inernals of the Dboys are getting better with every new release. (lest from what I have read on other forums and experianced my self.)
        My Armory:
        ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

ok cheers guys

i'll give them a ring tomorrow morning to confirm i think

Comment

unlike JG who are putting mosfets in theirs. hmmmmm

anyway yer i think all dboys guns are metal anyway so your fine there. just drop your TM mechbox in nd your away.............

Comment

I agree with Iain. DBoys are are shit.

Comment

Yeah, unfortuantley.

I don't know why z1 are selling them. They used to sell nothing but descent guns.

Comment

^ because nobody wants quality anymore

im fed up of everyone in airsoft being obsessed with FPS and upgrades with low quality guns

9 times out of 10 if you buy a good quality gun.. say G&P you can basically just use it and not touch it for years and it will still outperform all the clones on the market

i assume because airsoft has become cheapsoft - Z1 are selling them to increase business
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Dboys are getting better.

I own one myself and have NEVER had a problem. I personally dont see why I should spend 200 quid+ on supposed higher quality brands when I could go out and get a Dboys for 100 quid cheaper. And with them being cheaper I have more cash left over to either upgrade or in most cases of clones downgrade to FPS limits.

Who cares what brand makes what? I buy mine because I like the look of them and they are in my price range. I dont buy a gun for its make I buy it because its what I want.
                    My Armory:
                    ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Yea and remember not everyone has £300+ to spend on a gun.... I don't remember getting shot and thinking F-ing hell that was a Classic Army.. Most people just want to enjoy the sport (and shoot people :-) )

Dboys/JG are pretty much the same, they work and they do the job, it personal choice and looks..
                      DJ AoS
                      HIT Team -****** ***** Woodland
                      Gunless

Comment

my opinion is that ome dboys guns if u buy the right one are great such as the m500 gas shotty and scar but the m4 as far as i know is tbh pants. u would be much better off buying a jg.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post
                          Dboys are getting better.

I own one myself and have NEVER had a problem. I personally dont see why I should spend 200 quid+ on supposed higher quality brands when I could go out and get a Dboys for 100 quid cheaper. And with them being cheaper I have more cash left over to either upgrade or in most cases of clones downgrade to FPS limits.

Who cares what brand makes what? I buy mine because I like the look of them and they are in my price range. I dont buy a gun for its make I buy it because its what I want.

if you pick up and shoot a dboys, put it straight down, pick up a G&P gun.... you will see the difference

i agree that different people have different budgets- im not saying you shouldng get dboys or jg

i was merely stating that as soon as anybody on this forum goes.. i want a new gun, everyone goes ooh this gun is £8.50 from argos (ok perhaps a little extreme but you get my drift)

i have a few friends with DBOYS SPRs - and they have fun for about 6 months now no problems and also a SDOYS SCAR that is still functioning
                          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

the dboys scar is a great gun and when i compare it to my classic army scar ,you certaintly get alot of gun for under half the price.
                            but the spr i had was crap and was eventually cut up to make my ar57 copy.
                            if you want a really crap gun buy a jp sig 556 my mates fell apart within a hour of buying it and ive spent all week trying to rebuild one of the shoddiest manufactured guns ive ever seen
                            m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                              if you pick up and shoot a dboys, put it straight down, pick up a G&P gun.... you will see the difference

i agree that different people have different budgets- im not saying you shouldng get dboys or jg

i was merely stating that as soon as anybody on this forum goes.. i want a new gun, everyone goes ooh this gun is £8.50 from argos (ok perhaps a little extreme but you get my drift)

i have a few friends with DBOYS SPRs - and they have fun for about 6 months now no problems and also a SDOYS SCAR that is still functioning
                              I understand that the top end guns are the best, but clones are getting better these days. And in some cases are better than some of the top end guns.

and example might be a TM AK47, a very good gun, but plastic and a little pricy, whereas a AGM might have a full metal version that is a bit cheaper.

I would personally go for the AGM due to the full metal and less price, granted it might go tits up, but all airsoft guns go tits up eventually, just taking care of the guns and keeping them well cleand and lubed ect can prevent this... no matter what the brand.

EDIT: I have shot both a G&P M4 and a Dboys M4, and mine was supierior in range and power with both being stock. But the G&P might out live my Dboys, but at least we are both happy with our choices. And to me thats all that matters.
                              My Armory:
                              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dusty2 Find out more about Dusty2
                              Working...
                              X