Military Gear Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Gear Sites

I have been looking for sites that sell military gear at a reasonable price, could you guys help if you know any good sites please post it here many thanks 

Yours sincerely

Alex
    :D

" Heart breakers & Hit takers "
    Unit 13
    http://www.unit-13.co.uk

Re: Military Gear Sites

oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Airsofter Alex View Post
      I have been looking for sites that sell military gear at a reasonable price, could you guys help if you know any good sites please post it here many thanks 

Yours sincerely

Alex
      :D
      Well, we'd love to, but we'd be hung up by our rifle slings for not obeying THE RULES. I'd suggest you do likewise....
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

To the top of the page there is a shop called zero one, next to that there is a shop called MMUK, they are the same shop but sell loads of military kit (be it real or replica)
        If not type 'military surplus' into google and variations around that search, you will get a million and one hits on it.
        That is all we can suggest as it has been said above, more than likely Rampage would hang us via our scrotums from the highest yardarm via our single points. :D
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

sorry guys wont happen again

" Heart breakers & Hit takers "
          Unit 13
          http://www.unit-13.co.uk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ghost 13 Find out more about Ghost 13
          Working...
          X