New player and need info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New player and need info

If you like the M4 style i can 110% recommend the AGM full metal M4a1 its a great gun and its never caused a minutes hassle for either me or my brother (he now owns it). the range or RoF is nothing special but its perfectly acceptable as its completely standard, there's a million and 1 things that you can do to upgrade it and even the battery it came with is quite good if you follow the correct charging procedures. I only sold it my brother as i prefer the 'heft' and weight of the M14 the m4 felt a little bit to light for me.

Ive never owned a sa80 of any kind but ive seen a coupla blokes at my site using them and it seams when their working there ok but apparently their a bit of a b.stard to fix if they break and i believe they do regularly but dont quote me on that.

2 of my mates use and swear by jg 'stubby killers' rate them as the best guns on the market but again ive not owned 1 so i cant really rate them.
    When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
      Can't really go wrong with the JG's .. (love the G36 myself.. it might be cheap and plastic bodied but it's sturdy as hell and wont break without some major mistreatment).

The AA SA80 is a good quality rifle though the hop isn't the best and the range as stock isn't fantastic but it's usable.

AGM/Dboys Scars are also pretty cheap M4 alternatives and take M4 mags, but the stocks are notoriously weak and prone to breakage if so much as breathed on heavily... Hops unit on the AGM is also useless as stock and needs a little modification before it'll actually work (but when it does, it's fantastic).

One issue with the clones (AGM/JG/DBoys etc etc) is that the FPS out of the box can vary wildly, I was lucky with my G36.. was 345fps as stock.. but my AGM Scar was rocking 450fps and needed downgrading before it could be used to skirmish (though the retailer I bought it from did downgrade and post it to me free after I bought it in thier store).
      I second that JG-G36's are ROCK solid, you could throw them at a wall and they would work, im pretty sure they are even tough enough to work underwater they are that hard core.
      But thats as far as my experience goes, although the real G36C is made of plastic too :P
      TM VSR-10 GSPEC
      Originally posted by aeviv
      I once saw a guy LITERALLY club a tree with his G36C, not a mark on it

Comment

I 3rd it! theres a couple of lads at my local site thats got 1 and its a beast, hes left the internals alone but stuck on a silencer and uprated the battery.

Its not my style but he certainly had his fair share of kills with it, its range is pretty good too considering its got quite a short barrel.
        When the chips are down and all hope is lost.......Run like f.ck!!

Comment

can anyone give a good website for a jg m4 or the Agm full metal m4?
          load out, full dpm (its the best), gillie suit when needed :D MP5sd, 1911, L96

Comment

Ya,

Zeroone.

Nah, seriously, we can't. 'Cause of the rules, innit.

Comment

I personally dont like the G36C, Its just the looks, Im not a fan :P

Dont get me wrong though! they are good guns! A few of the players at my site have them and the range on them is great!

Im sure if you look about your local site and see somthing you like, then the owner might let you have a play and tell you info about it. But dont rush into picking the first gun you see, as some of the other lads have said, you might regret it later.

But pick somthing that YOU like, and dont follow the crowd! that way you will allways be happy with your gun

Most of all have fun!
              My Armory:
              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

jg are good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alex323 im an airsofter, enough said Find out more about alex323
                Working...
                X