Sorry a bit more explanation might help oh and please never hurt

Dom

Comment

Re: Mb06

This is what will happen:

You'll buy this cheap chinese bolt action
      You'll go airsofting and come up against AEGs
      You'll get utterly destroyed and hate it
      You'll sell it a month later for a third of what it's worth and then either quit or buy an AEG.

Just skip the leet COD sniper BS, you'll have a much better time. Then if you want you can come back to it once you've had some experience if that style of play still appeals to you.

Comment

I want to know if the mb-06 is any good because possibly gettin and not sure yet. made by warrior

Comment

It's $80, plastic, and made in china. What do you think? My opinion is that it's rubbish and you shouldn't waste your money. You'll be out ranged & out gunned by most good AEGs unless you spend a tonne on upgrades, then you'll only be out gunned. Though you'll probably buy it anyway in which case see my previous post.

Comment

Shoots around 400fps, range isn`t too bad but accuracy is terrible for a boltie. And as with all chinese vsr clones the trigger sears will give up at some point. If this is your first gun then get an aeg as others have said, if you just want some bolt action fun and aren`t concerned with accuracy then go ahead.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

qazpl Find out more about qazpl
            Working...
            X