WE GBBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GBBR

Hello guys and gals, this isn't I hope going to sound like a wot am bestest gun thread. I'm in the Market (or at least will be) in the Market for a new gun. My question is as I'm really keen on breaking into the GBB rifle world, which of the WE rifles has the best performance?
    I know the gen3s are the ones to go for, but I'm torn between one of the armourlites and the G39s. What's your recommendations?
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Re: WE GBBR

Make sure it's open bolt. Sorry, open chamber!

:D

Well I'd go for the G39C personally, just seems to be one of the best in terms of reliability, recoil, accuracy and range.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

That seems to be the picture Im getting at the moment.
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

+1 for the 39C. It's very reliable and can even work in colder weather.

Comment

What about the PDW, i have one i upgraded to open b.. i mean chamber :D and really rate it, doesnt miss a beat and really versatile . I hav'nt own'd the G39 but i have had the M4, Scar and have a RA Tech M14.

Good thing about the PDW is that it will take M4/SCAR mags which are a LOT easier to come by.
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
            Good thing about the PDW is that it will take M4/SCAR mags which are a LOT easier to come by.
            I agree I have SCAR L open Bolt and the mags are scattered all over the place..just need to look and find a good price..but with the G36 or anything else its a little harder to find the mags..so be careful on what you buy and FULLY READ up on the gun..as I have found problem that has been solved now with the SCAR L
            Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

The G39c has proven to work very well in sub-zero temperatures. In summer, the recoil/kick is just phenomenal!

Comment

Ive got to echo nearly everyone elses view on the G39c, im a bit miffed that i sold mine realy but it was for a good cause (i hope) its either that or an OPEN BOLT (when will that get old...lol) SCAR with a TSC alloy hinge plate and steel bolt & carrier, the scars recoil standard isnt realy on par with the G39 but with the above additions im quite confident it could beat the G39 for recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  its either that or an OPEN BOLT (when will that get old...lol)
                  We've got a few more days yet:D
                  Originally posted by Bluegill
                  5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

I seriously want one of the WE G36c's :C Cant find anywhere that sells them in the UK though, and I dont really want to import one, where the hell is everyone getting them? It seems Z1 only sell the older WE models, dont seem to have the M14 or G36 or any of thier newer sexy, sexy guns.

Why are they so hard to find in the UK? Are UK retailers just being slow on the uptake again?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                      I seriously want one of the WE G36c's :C Cant find anywhere that sells them in the UK though, and I dont really want to import one, where the hell is everyone getting them? It seems Z1 only sell the older WE models, dont seem to have the M14 or G36 or any of thier newer sexy, sexy guns.

Why are they so hard to find in the UK? Are UK retailers just being slow on the uptake again?
                      That realy does amaze me, i know this country isnt renouned as the best for gas powered weapons but said gas powered weapons realy are coming along now.

Comment

I've found loads of the G39s in the UK, magazines seem even more readily available, the M14 however is proving rather tricky to find over here.

Comment

Ah good, found a stockist in the UK that has them at a very reasonable price. only £199, not bad at all.

Only two things putting me off:
                          1) the mags only hold 30 rounds... now Im not overly keen on locap mags, especially when almost everyone I play with as a hicap spray and pray cockmongler. I like my midcaps.

2) the mags are £40 EACH D: Id need probably at least 5 mags, so £200+ on mags alone? =/

Maybe when/if the price of mags come down. Or hicaps are made illegal.

Comment

I use 75 round micaps normally but have been known to use realcaps, I love 30 round mags, it makes you play differently. If the range is as good as people say about these, double tap at range, sorted.

Comment

not to thread hijack in anyway but i was looking at the WE M16A3. pretty sure its not open "chamber" however. Does this make a huge difference to the guns? I know the A1 is out but i prefer the A3 over it.
                              also slightly off topic, how would putting a magpul Prs stock fit onto it. Is it the same as the Aeg with stock tube etc?
                              again sorry for the thread hijack

on topic, iv seen the G36 but havnt used it, looks aswome on the field though
                              They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far
                              -Tony Stark
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

seansamurai1 Over the 30 mark but not over the hill yet!!! Find out more about seansamurai1
                              Working...
                              X