Recommend me a sniper RIFLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recommend me a sniper RIFLE

i have a tm vsr 10 with scope and 360-400 fps i am selling if you are intrested its a verry good gun

Comment

Re: Recommend me a sniper

Originally posted by migwar View Post
      Hang on, I'll grab you a 50m sniping medal
      Troll elsewhere.

As for the thread title, I didn't think it mattered to be 100% accurate as everyone got the jist of what the thread was about I assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
        Troll elsewhere.

As for the thread title, I didn't think it mattered to be 100% accurate as everyone got the jist of what the thread was about I assume?
        It doesnt really matter no, but its annoying and well a bit lazy not putting rifle at the end, seing as you werent after the highly trained and very expensive trigger man that is a sniper.

I have just weighed my SR25 as I take it out on to the field, 6.4 kilos. Thats pretty heavy TBH
        Last edited by seansamurai1; 13 May, 2011, 18:39.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan Raven View Post
          Troll elsewhere.
          Chill out or the thread will be closed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
            Chill out or the thread will be closed.
            To be fair robin the guy was being a bit of a jerk, theres no real need for sarcasm when someone is simply asking for advice.

Comment

True, but then again if I thought it was the start of an argument, I'd just have closed it. Better to post a warning than to have to ban someone when things get nasty.
              sigpic

Comment

REASONS FOR CURVED BB'S!

Hop rubber/nub misaligned
                a dog took a dump in your barrel!
                the bbs are naff or too light!

..there was wind!!! ..yes wind! we arent playing call of duty ladies!

NOW THEN THE SNIPER..RIFLE!...you cant buy snipers ..not even on ebay..cant even by children on ebay anymore.

VSR 10!..OR JG BAR 10!..JG BAR 10 shoots harder out of box! but TM higher quality generally, both will upgrade the same! VSR 10 PRO is better than the Gspec! why! it has a longer barrel, the gpsec's bolt throw and angle isnt something to worry about if you take rings and scope into account, this goes back to my rant of "you do not need 50 objective scopes!"

you can also stick a silencer on a pro version..it looks better! the g spec without the supressor can be used in cqb believe it or not! ive seen it ive done it! twas fun!

now then what should you buy, well thats up to your budget, i say TM why because its TM and im a TM fanboy!

Comment

Buy an M134, as you are vulcan raven.

Comment

I know its nothing to do with the thread, but how do you remove the front site on the TM VSR-10 Pro Sniper?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                      OK, 3 days of looking at the thread title finally got to me - edited.

It's a sniper rifle, not a sniper FFS. The person firing it is the sniper!
                      In all fairness I did put 'Rifle' at the end of it on another forum when I asked the same question

Comment

Like the guys said remove the two weights from the stock and it will be as light as a feather. Try running around with my WA2000 at nearly a stone in weight.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
                        Working...
                        X