Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 Make?

Hi people.

As the title says really. I was seeking some help on what make of the "L96 Sniper" to get?

Thanks

Re: L96 Make?

Gaaaarrrrghhh its sniper RIFLE.
    as for the question, Ive been looking at the new G&G ones myself, but dont have much info on them at the moment.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Spring-TM or Warrior TM needs upgrading and costs more warrior is a beginner to intermediate but is TM compatible
      Gas-Ares,G&G
      Electric-Isn't one or visit Guard-sniper87's profile he has a thread on type 96's
      Yogi
      JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
        Spring-TM or Warrior TM needs upgrading and costs more warrior is a beginner to intermediate but is TM compatible
        I could be wrong but I didn't think TM was compatible with the Warrior, as well the TM was released after the Warrior one. The Warrior is compatible with Maruzen l96 and pss2 parts.

Comment

As above the warrior is a clone of the maruzen aps type96
          WANTED
          Mid cap mp5 mags
          s-arms m4 mags
          motorola & kenwood commercial radios

Comment

Tokyo marui is the superior brand of the two. (Well/warrior - one and the same I believe)

The warrior L96 is reportedly a pretty good gun and some people are quite chuffed with theirs. They are compatible with maruzen parts.

TM is a better choice every time IMO.

That said - the warrior l96 is cheaper. - so it is 6 and half a dozen tbh.

If cash is no issue then get the tm l96.

Andy
            Originally posted by Coz
            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

If you can find one try the maruzen l96 I just sold mine but it was doing 500fps and never skipped a beat. Admittedly I did upgrade the he'll out of it or if you are like me get a WA2000 it's a cracking rifle but bloody heavy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ULT1M4T3__L3G3ND Find out more about ULT1M4T3__L3G3ND
              Working...
              X